NECA Back to the Future

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny Utah

I learned to hate you in the last 10 years
CF Supporter
Reaction score
This is heavy!!!
20200222_152516.jpg
20200222_152502.jpg

Yeah, the sculpt is off but either way these are both day one pre-orders. I can’t believe it’s taken this long to get figures from this film in this scale. Hopefully a Doc isn’t far behind. They have the radiation suit made so it seems like a no brainer.

Now will they be smarter then Hot Toys and release Doc Brown in his hazmat suit to go along with Marty? I'm going to assume yes.

It'll probably depend 'heavily' on sales of these two figures...which I fear won't be as high as NECA will want. I hope I'm wrong. I'd hate to see another old license have its legs buckle underneath it like Rocky, Rambo, Conan and Planet of the Apes. Mind you, I didn't collect those lines so I'm not one to talk. I think Conan was kinda before I really became aware of NECA, I only got in at the tail end and found one figure. With Rocky - I had a second chance and I blew it - I had money concerns at the time though so there was that.

Last edited:
I don't bother much with the smaller action figures anymore, but these ones I might just pick up. And I really hope they make Doc and Marty in their western outfits as well.

I generally don't buy stuff like this anymore either but I'm tempted to support this effort. I definitely want Darth Vader Marty.

I still will buy NECA stuff. They make high quality figures for the scale. I prefer sixth scale for sure but certain things aren’t likely to come in that scale (90’s Turtles, a lot of the horror, they go deeper into lines like Alien, Predator, and Terminator). So yeah I still fully support NECA.

Wow. Cool surprise announcement. I'll buy every version of Marty and Doc they make.

Would NECA making George, Lorraine and Jennifer be wishful thinking?

Wonder if they?ll make these in the smaller scale eventually like with TMNT 1990, which I believe are Gamestop exclusives.

Would NECA making George, Lorraine and Jennifer be wishful thinking?

Very unlikely they'd go that deep. At this moment I wouldn't even be sure of the Doc being made.

Wonder if they?ll make these in the smaller scale eventually like with TMNT 1990, which I believe are Gamestop exclusives.

The signs say these are 'Ultimate' figures so these will be 7'' figures.

I doubt George, Lorraine, or Jennifer. Maybe Biff though. I’d be happy with Marty, Doc (with Einstein hopefully), and Biff.

Has any other company made a 1/10 scale Delorean from Back to the Future that would suddenly jump in value with the announcement of these figures from NECA?

When I saw the pics.. I thought hope they do all of the trilogy characters

Even if they stretch out over two or three years :wink1:

Back