Dream Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gort

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
HI

Long time lurker first time poster, I collect mostly horror, I have lurked hear for years but never posted I have picked up a ton of
very helpful information from you guys, and its great to have such a place to come and discuss out hobby.

I am thinking about picking up the Dream Figures Lycan statue its not cheap it would be the most expensive statue I have ever bought.
I was wondering if any of you guys have any information on this company.
I have come here lots of time for advise on statues by just reading your posts and its helped my decisions on collecting.

Thanks in advance for any help on this topic.

Hi gort,

First thing I would recommend to you is that you post this in the Horror section of Props/Statues. You will get more hits on your topic there.
And welcome to the forum!

Hello and :welcome1: to the :FREAK: show!
wavesmile.gif

HI

Long time lurker first time poster, I collect mostly horror, I have lurked hear for years but never posted I have picked up a ton of
very helpful information from you guys, and its great to have such a place to come and discuss out hobby.

I am thinking about picking up the Dream Figures Lycan statue its not cheap it would be the most expensive statue I have ever bought.
I was wondering if any of you guys have any information on this company.
I have come here lots of time for advise on statues by just reading your posts and its helped my decisions on collecting.

Thanks in advance for any help on this topic.

Hi Guys I posted this along time ago, thanks happy to be here gonna try to post this in horror section.
Work at a hospital and been busy with the Covid 19 event.

Hey Gort! I just checked out that Lycan statue as I've never heard of the company and after a quick Google search I gotta say it's pretty badass man!

Back