• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Collection of older Hot Toys For Sale. Priced to move.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snappahead

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys. I got out of HT collecting a few years ago and I'm now trying to clear out the house of clutter. I'm motivated to move these so I've tried to price these to go. I have photos of everything, but too many to post, so if you're interested in anything, please let me know and I'll send you pics. All of these figures have been opened and displayed for years. I don't pose or mess with them too much, so the handling is minimal. Smoke-free home.

Many pieces have a defect of some kind that I'll list with the item. I took pics of these issues and I've tried to price accordingly.

Prices listed here INCLUDE shipping within the US. All figures will be shipped in the original brown shipper unless noted.

MMS141 Platoon Sgt. Barnes -$120 SOLD
MMS95 T:Salvation John Conner -$120 (outer sleeve for the box has come unglued) SOLD
MMS93 T:Salvation T-600 -$120 (Chain gun was broken in two pieces when I got it. It looked like it came apart rather than broke. I glued it together) SOLD
MMS143 Spiderman 3 -$120 (right ankle is broken. It's a common issue with this fig apparently)

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
T 600 full shot.jpg

Attachments

• T 600 box.jpg
    T 600 box.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 82
Weird. Some pics are showing up and others are turned into links.

Big update! Even crazier lower prices. Take advantage of my motivation to sell people!

Last edited:
Back