Statue Prime 1: The Dark Knight - Bale Batman 1:2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
d9FyKlF.jpg

DC Comics & Movies Special Gallery starting now at Prime 1 Studio Gallery Shop in Shinjuku, Tokyo, Japan!
It’s Finally here... The most anticipated product to go along with your Joker 1:2 Scale Statue!
HDMMDC-02: Batman 1:2 Scale from The Dark Knight
#thedarkknight #christianbale #joker #heathledger #christophernolan #prime1galleryshop #batman #dc #dccomics #warnerbros #shinjuku #tokyo #japan #prime1studio

Last edited:
It looks better than the 1:3 version. Can't they make the 1:3 look as good as this 1:2?

I want it.....but I really don’t know.

I love my 1/2 scale BVS Trinity set. And I’ll be adding Queen Studios Aquaman to them.... do I want to add Bale Bats as well :gah:

P1 could have made a 1/2 Batman Begins or 1/2 89 Batman, instead of making an identical Bale Batman that's slightly larger than the 1/3 version......:slap

Agreed. The only way the Begins suit looks better is at very specific angles, shrouded in darkness to mask it?s awkwardness.

In the Begins suit he looked like Batman. That thick cowl, cape cloaking his body in the shadows was animalistic, primal, making people wonder is he really just a man or something more mythical.

Other than the cape and bat ears there was nothing recogniseably Batman about the upgraded suit. Looked more like a special forces operative. Impressive but not something made to strike fear into criminals.

Not to mention he got stabbed, shot and his back broken in that suit so it's not like it offered him greater protection.

In the Begins suit he looked like Batman. That thick cowl, cape cloaking his body in the shadows was animalistic, primal, making people wonder is he really just a man or something more mythical.

Other than the cape and bat ears there was nothing recogniseably Batman about the upgraded suit. Looked more like a special forces operative. Impressive but not something made to strike fear into criminals.

Not to mention he got stabbed, shot and his back broken in that suit so it's not like it offered him greater protection.

That beginnings suit was just inferior looking compared to this. Not justification can change that.

That beginnings suit was just inferior looking compared to this. Not justification can change that.

Aesthetics are subjective. I like them both, but no question this is better than the Begins suit in every other category.

I also like the Begins suit. To me it was more Batman, whereas the Dark Knight suit was just more practical.

Back