Statue PCS Rocky IV Rocky 1/3 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
1/3 variant WIP

Attachments

• rocky14s.jpg
    rocky14s.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 305
Last edited:
Re: PCS Rocky 4-Rocky 1/3 statue

Someone said its 1/4, others are staying it's 1/3. What's the actual scale of this?

So now it’s Rocky 2?

MaulFan you're a Rambo guy, are you collecting Rocky now?

I'm very disappointed with this statue, but I expected this from PCS past reputation, they make some great statues, but the wait is very long. We saw the Rocky 4 and now it looks like Rocky 2, plus when you pay $1,000+ for a 1/3 you expect it to have the wow factor, this one doesn't have that wow, but the previews of the Rocky 4 did. I just wish someone would do a Rocky 1976 in his street clothes 1/3.

Did you ever get the PCS Rambo II 1/3? That one turned out awesome but to large and pricey for me.

If they're going for his boxing look then I think most would prefer his physique from 3 and 4. Rocky 2 seems like an odd choice to start with.

If they're going for his boxing look then I think most would prefer his physique from 3 and 4. Rocky 2 seems like an odd choice to start with.

This is PCS and they usually take forever and always change what they announce they're going to do. They said they would do Rocky 1/3 statues a year ago and in a years time we now have previews of two different Rocky's. I am expecting nothing Rocky related to be released by PCS, and if they do release a Rocky statue you're looking at a two year wait. I just wish XM or Iron Studios would do Rocky statues, at least I get to purchase them before I die.

Yeah it's weird for them to tease the Rocky 4 statue then reveal a statue from 2. :lol

I have to disagree with you on the physique, I would really prefer a Rocky 1976 statue or Rocky II because nobody has done a statue from the original Rocky. Love to see a battle damaged Rocky 76 in the white and red strip trunks.

Yeah a battle damage 76 Rocky would be awesome. Not a fan of PCS though, their quality has always been a little sketchy.

I'm tired of all the Rocky IV crap. I never cared for that film. Stuff from I and II is awesome.

I'm tired of all the Rocky IV crap. I never cared for that film. Stuff from I and II is awesome.

Rocky 4 is great. The music, training montages, and final fight are excellent. Pure 80s cheese.

What GREAT Rocky 4 merchandise is out there besides maybe Neca? The HCG stuff is terrible as is the horribly out dated HT figures.

I agree with you, I have two Rocky statues with the flag trunks, so I love to see a Rocky statue from Rocky 1 or 2.

Rocky 4 is great. The music, training montages, and final fight are excellent. Pure 80s cheese.

What GREAT Rocky 4 merchandise is out there besides maybe Neca? The HCG stuff is terrible as is the horribly out dated HT figures.

100% with you on this, I have all the soundtracks and Rocky IV is my second favorite next to the original classic by Bill Conti, Survivor and Robert Tipper did an awesome job, Survivor has a song...Man Against The World that didn't make it into the movie, but it's awesome, it's on an extended version cd of the soundtrack.

Rocky IV is like an 80's 90 minute MTV music video, a lot of fun and very entertaining. The ony issue I have with Rocky IV is that it took out all of th realism from the Rocky franchise, it turn Rocky into a cartoon character.

What you guys don't understand is PCS go back and rework things. They did with the Myers. If it gets criticism most likely they will go back and rework it and make it more appealing. Funny, how I think one particular person here, is adding his opinion on the piece in a negative fashion. But then some people including myself had a negative opinion of a piece he owned and he thought it was okay to start getting upset and name calling. Funny to me and hypocritical. Maybe now he understands this is a forum and using criticism help make a statue better and people are entitled to their own opinions, just saying. Anyways, I will wait and see what the final product looks like before it comes out. Cuz PCS usually will fix the problem.

Back