Mandalorian Funko delays on Amazon!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sassafras

Super Freak
Reaction score
Wouldn't call myself a Funko collector but pick up these devil seeds now and again:cool:...so had most of the Mando figs on PO on Amazon.

It's just - weird. Mando on blurrg was supposed to show up today, but got a notice he's gonna be delayed. I got a delay notice on the Armorer, but she showed up yesterday along with Heavy Infantry and Incinerator. Then, there was something about the Armorer being delayed "because of the materials that were used" WTF???

Except she's already here.

Amazon had a chrome Mando ex, which was available but now it's not. Regular Mando POP delayed. Amazon's nice enough to send u a notice if u wanna cancel, but whatever.

Dunno if the factory is just overwhelmed, or toxic, or virus, or shipping, or whatever. Don't really care (and anyway already own Mando #1)
and the devil seeds are already contaminating stuff (like the HTs that off-gas)...

Mando_funko.jpg

except for Baby. Meanwhile, the Mando #1 seems to be going for 3x what I paid, am gonna be rich!:lol:monkey3:monkey1

Back