Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search

Thread: Hey everyone!

Default Hey everyone!

I've had a couple of 1:6 Hot Toys Marvel figures that sat in their shippers for a few years, but only recently really began collecting and displaying over the past 6 months. In that time, I've gone from the 2 originals I had(AoU Cap and Nat), to 20! I've also got a bunch on pre-order that I'm impatiently waiting for haha. I think I have a problem

Anyway! Just wanted to stop in and introduce myself before I go browsing around.

Less relevant to this forum, but I also love computers and tech in general, love cars, and I'm a video game collector and just love gaming- even if I don't get around to playing as much as I'd like.

Quote Originally Posted by BagginsOfBagEnd View Post
    to the forum
    Thanks!!

Hello - also wet behind the ears here. Good luck!
    God's in His Heaven - All's right with the world! - Robt. Browning, the slogan of NERV.
    Ilex crenata is the Japanese Holly, chosen for my twin sister, Holly Gray, who died at 22 in 2019. As beautiful and fleeting as the cherry-blossom she loved.

Dark Beagle of the Sith MODERATOR
    Feedback
    17 (100%)
    Things I'm Selling
    Hello and to the show!
    Hidden Content
    The Beagle Strikes again!