Elvis Presley statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justus_MH

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Am I the only one in desperate need of a high quality Elvis Presley statue?

My dream would be a sculpted 1/4 version of the Aloha from Hawaii Elvis, with a top class head sculpt, topped off with different colored scarfs and those "flower necklaces" (don't know what they're called?) so you can display him the way you want by switching these out. Maybe two heads, one neutral and one where he's really letting go. I would jump on this kind of statue without a second thought!

Are there any quality Elvis statues out there?

elvis.jpg
Elvis 4.jpg

Sideshow made a couple of 1/4 premium format Elvis statues around a decade ago.
You can find a few of them on eBay still. They’d likely come up pretty well with a modern paintjob.

Closest we got was the 7inch McFarlane figure. Well worth getting -the detail and likeness are outstanding! I'd prefer a statue, but I'll take the figure until then.

I'd love some really nice, current standards 1/4 statues of Elvis! But, for me, I have no interest in anything passed the '68 comeback special. I prefer his music (and looks/style) from the younger years.

You can find a few of them on eBay still. They’d likely come up pretty well with a modern paintjob.

Yea I've been thinking about acquiring them and giving them a good repaint. I'd like to at the very least get the younger, blue jacket one to work with.

I've seen those, but they haven't quite nailed the likeness. I wouldn't have the first clue about who to hire for a repaint, and I'm sure, a quality painter costs a few bucks. Maybe the '68 version wuld be worth it...

Closest we got was the 7inch McFarlane figure. Well worth getting -the detail and likeness are outstanding! I'd prefer a statue, but I'll take the figure until then.

I have the '68 version and that's actually quite good. The jumpsuit versions not so much IMO.
And they're so small :)

I'd love some really nice, current standards 1/4 statues of Elvis! But, for me, I have no interest in anything passed the '68 comeback special. I prefer his music (and looks/style) from the younger years.

I love young Elvis, and I love '68 Elvis even more. But for me, the early '70s Elvis is on par, and the Aloha concert holds a special place in my heart. I've watched that concert a million times (more or less) :)

Enterbay's was articulated. Mcfarlane made 68 in two sizes . The likeness is very good.

I had no idea they made a 12 inch version, thanks! I will be looking that one up.
I've had my eye on the Enterbay figure as well. Worried about the suits condition though, if it's been displayed... Looks like the kind of material that won't age well :)

Back