Source for custom 1/10 (7" scale) heads?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mojomandan

Freakalicious
Reaction score
I am interested in making several 7" scale figures, most of which are listed below:

Indiana Jones (first movie version)
Bane, from The Dark Knight Rises
Conan the Barbarian (Arnold, of course)
Blade (Wesley Snipes version)
Deadpool (movie version)

I have been doing a lot of Googling, with limited luck finding what I want. I have contacted some custom sculptors, some of whom say I should just use some heads from 6" scale figures (ie, Bane from Movie Masters line, Blade from the old Marvel line), but those are waaaaayyyy too small for 7" figures.

Any suggestions?

You should contact a sculptor if you want to make it from scratch. It will cost you a commission price. I could do it if you're willing. Or contact a caster and shrink a bigger version. All you mentioned have a 1/6th scale version

Any reason you're going for 1/10? There's just far, far fewer figures in those sizes, especially customs. What base bodies are you using out of curiosity?

You should contact a sculptor if you want to make it from scratch. It will cost you a commission price. I could do it if you're willing. Or contact a caster and shrink a bigger version. All you mentioned have a 1/6th scale version

I do actually have the 1/6 sizes, so maybe I will find someone to make shrunk-down versions. Anyone you recommend?

Any reason you're going for 1/10? There's just far, far fewer figures in those sizes, especially customs. What base bodies are you using out of curiosity?

Most of my stuff is 1/10, so I want to stick with that scale. For bodies, I am using various NECA, WWE Elite and Storm bodies.

Back