Regarding Imposter Batman/BvS Batman body suit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeathroe

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hello, pretty new to collecting HTs and I just got Imposter Batman in the mail. This is my first figure with a bodysuit. Is it safe to leave the figure in a pose where the suit is creased? Or will that cause long-term damage to the suit? I know some of the newer bodysuits have different tech in them to help them bounce back from being posed, but I'm not sure how affected/unaffected this particular figure is by posing.

You can do whatever you want with your figure, but I usually just lose for pics and museum pose for shelf display. I?m sure the instructors say don?t leave the abs crunched down for long periods of time.

Ultimately, experience varies among collectors with Hot Toys figures in NON-cloth (plastic-ish, leather-ish, rubber, nylon, etc.) suits. But the safest bet is to keep them in a museum pose. I kept all my Hot Toys in museum pose in the case and only pose them around for photos.

Best bet is to keep it in a museum pose...if you want to test pose his arm bent or something, maybe leave it like that for a half-hour or hour and see what it looks like when you move it back to museum pose.

You can do whatever you want with your figure, but I usually just lose for pics and museum pose for shelf display. I?m sure the instructors say don?t leave the abs crunched down for long periods of time.

I figured the directions would cover it one way or another, but all it says is "Due to the nature of the material, do not excessively bend the body, otherwise, it will deform."

I don't recall hot toys ever releasing a figure named Imposter Batman (wearing BVS suit)? Are you referring to Alchy Bats err I mean Bat Drunkfleck lol??

Voam2Gc.jpg

I forgot about that horrible atrocity probably because i subconsciously erased it from my memory lol.. thats the joker that shall not be named, i hear he drinks blood now

I know most people don't like Leto's Joker, but I've always been a fan of the design, even if it is a bit too on-the-nose. Initially, I only wanted Anakin, Obi-Wan, Bucky, and Cap, but then I saw this guy and the purple coat version at a comic shop and now the only Leto Joker I'm missing is the Tuxedo version, lol.

So, I left Imposter Joker posed with his elbow fully bent overnight and when I went to move it back, there was a tiny spot where the suit was sticking to itself. It was nothing major, and it, luckily, pulled apart on its own and looks fine now, but it's definitely something to be aware of. Other than that, I really love this piece, and I'm happy to have it in the collection.

So, I left Imposter Joker posed with his elbow fully bent overnight and when I went to move it back, there was a tiny spot where the suit was sticking to itself. It was nothing major, and it, luckily, pulled apart on its own and looks fine now, but it's definitely something to be aware of. Other than that, I really love this piece, and I'm happy to have it in the collection.

If you to prevent that , what I did was tuck paper towel and hide it in where the suit will make contact with itself. I also put it in the gauntlets

Back