Statue PCS: Spider-Man Advanced Suit 1:10 Scale Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Sideshow Colelctibles said:
PCS Collectibles presents Marvel?s Spider-Man Advanced Suit 1:10 Scale Statue! This piece will be web-slinging his way into Sideshow in the near future. Stay Tuned! RSVP in the meantime!

Thanks to yan67 for hosting the pics:

sc110.jpg

sc210.jpg

sc310.jpg

sc410.jpg

sc510.jpg

sc610.jpg

sc710.jpg

sc810.jpg

sc910.jpg

sc1010.jpg

sc1110.jpg

sc1210.jpg

sc1310.jpg

sc1410.jpg

sc1510.jpg

sc1610.jpg

sc1710.jpg

sc1810.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks to yan67 for hosting the pics:

sc410.jpg

sc510.jpg

The detail on this statue ...especially at this scale ...is amazing.

Looking at the close up you don't realize how small the statue is. Only when you see it next to the apple you realize the size/scale of this thing. Pretty cool!

It's cool and all but it's not in my size category for collecting; just doesn't appeal to me to have a high end collectible be the same size as figures being sold at Target.

It's cool and all but it's not in my size category for collecting; just doesn't appeal to me to have a high end collectible be the same size as figures being sold at Target.

The only reason that I go for the newer Iron Studio 1/10 scales are because of the diorama environmental bases, which helps make them bigger than they really are. But this is just too small on one of those plain bases.

The only reason that I go for the newer Iron Studio 1/10 scales are because of the diorama environmental bases, which helps make them bigger than they really are. But this is just too small on one of those plain bases.

Same reason I started collecting them. I won't buy a statue that only has a flat black disc for a base.

Back