Which Terminator film is the crappiest?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Terminator film is the crappiest?

• Terminator 3 : Rise of the Machines

Votes: 10 20.4%
  • Terminator Salvation

Votes: 8 16.3%
  • Terminator Genisys

Votes: 12 24.5%
  • Terminator Dark Fate

Votes: 19 38.8%

• Total voters
I like T3 way more than Dark Fate snoozefest.

And Genisys.

My vote is for Dark Fate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You guys are crazy. Genesis and DF completely ruined John Connor. And inrretrospect, T3 did the right by killing off Sarah Connor.

Talk to the hand. T3 was objectively bad....

fx25pek.png

:rotfl

Talk to the hand. T3 was objectively bad....

fx25pek.png

:rotfl

Yes, T3 has about 4 bad moments.

1. The male stripper scene (lame compared to biker bar intro)
2. Elton John sunglasses
3. Talk to the hand in gas station (the joke was ironically outdated (just like the T800) by 2003)
4. Shot in the face and spitting bullet

That's it. The T 800 talks too much, but he does that in Genesis and DF too.

Everything else in T3 is superior to DF and Genesis. The ending even sets up the future war.

I still haven't voted but just a quick point on the Elton John sunglasses. If he was willing to put them on in the first place what then was his basis for deciding they were unsuitable? It's not like he was standing in front of a mirror. He saw what they looked like in his hand, he still put them on. Answer: there was no basis, it was entirely a 4th wall breaking gag with the Terminator looking directly at the camera looking for laughs from the audience. Sorta like later on when he tells us ''She'll be back'' - no one else was near him to hear him say it. He was talking to himself or us.

Last edited:
I still haven't voted but just a quick point on the Elton John sunglasses. If he was willing to put them on in the first place what then was his basis for deciding they were unsuitable? It's not like he was standing in front of a mirror. He saw what they looked like in his hand, he still put them on. Answer: there was no basis, it was entirely a 4th wall breaking gag with the Terminator looking directly at the camera looking for laughs from the audience. Sorta like later on when he tells us ''She'll be back'' - no one else was near him to hear him say it. He was talking to himself or us.

...and that is why it is a piece of crap...parody of it's own iconic moments

...and yes I think Salvation is the best of the post T2 lot.

Back