Statue PCS Jean-Claude Van Damme Frank Dux 1/3 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
was just posted on FB CG this is in the works
jc.jpg

Last edited:

Proportions seem off and I am not sure about the stand. It looks like one of these cheap chinese souvenir items.
I wish someone could make 1/6 scale figures from Bloodsport. There are so many different poses you could do with these. What about kickboxer, double impact and hard target?

Yeah that looks decent at best. He’ll end up being cross-eyed like their Rock statue lol.

this pose is unofficially from bloodsport. Technically is a JCVD statue. Not any one movie.

is it just the autographed versions that are limited to 50 & 100 for Kickboxer & Bloodsport respectively?

I wonder what the price is.

This just looks weird to me. Doesn't look like a very realistic looking sculpt.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Looks like a typical pcs product. Cartoonish at best.

The Rambo 2 statue had a similar look, more of a caricature of Sly.

However, there are no other options that I am aware of for a JCVD statue so this might be the only chance to add Kickboxer or Bloodsport to the collection (although technically it does not appear PCS obtained those movie licenses).

I do have the JCVD 1/6 figure that was released a few years ago, i forget which company released that.

Back