Neca Slipknot speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

irezumi

Super Freak
Reaction score
Apparently Corey Taylor has been in talks with Neca regarding Slipknot action figures. This is music to my ears(pun intended) I had always hoped Sideshow would have jumped on this in 1:6 scale.
Funko have already announced a line of Slipknot merchandise(not a fan of pop vinyls)
Anyone else interested in Slipknot action figures by Neca?

I would love some slipknot figures except I don't collect NECA. When it comes to actual poseable figures I only do 1/6. It's so easy to get carried away with anything smaller. My brother is proof of that with his entire line of BTAS figures from DCC. But it's cool to see some new Slipknot merch. I wonder if they'll be able to do anything from the early days even with Joey and Chris no longer being in the band.

Yeah it?d be cool to have past members especially Paul, but I?ve a feeling it will be current band members and that?s absolutely fine by me 🤘🏻⚡⚡🤘🏻

If they are working on figures I guess the only question is: what album/era? Personally, I'd want to go with Iowa. Their best album and my favorite jumpsuits. And I always preferred Cory's first two mask with the dreads. The Clown mask looks killer during this period,too.

I would love some slipknot figures except I don't collect NECA. When it comes to actual poseable figures I only do 1/6. It's so easy to get carried away with anything smaller. My brother is proof of that with his entire line of BTAS figures from DCC. But it's cool to see some new Slipknot merch. I wonder if they'll be able to do anything from the early days even with Joey and Chris no longer being in the band.

That would be a travesty if they can't. But who knows how these royalties work. I can't imagine having a Slipknot line up without them. Hell, if there is any mask everyone remembers, even if you're not into them, is the ding-dong nose gimp mask.

My thinking is they would start series 1 with the current styles of the band from the "We Are Not Your Kind" tour.

Knowing them they would do 1 figure, then repaints of that figure, and never make more citing lack of retail sales.

Back