Statue Infinite - Old & Rare: Toshiro Mifune

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Old & Rare by Infinite Statue said:
When an actor becomes a legend and his image goes beyond the borders of a country like Japan to remain an absolute icon of great international Cinema forever, then we are faced with something of eternal, unique and inimitable.

We are immensely proud to add to our collection of Great Movie Stars Mr. Toshirō Mifune.

Coming soon only at Old & Rare by INFINITE STATUE

aqNXw3c.jpg

The question is: Will IS have him in or out of costume? I'm fine with either as he sure made a suit look good.

He's mostly known to Westerners for his period films, so I think he's very likely to be portrayed that way.

The Infinite statue line is terrific all around...will get this for sure. Have John Wayne, Abbott and Costello, and Peter Sellers on PO.

Can?t wait to preorder this. Does SS usually deal with Infinite Studios?

They do now. But as soon as they start preorders (they did not start at infinite statue web page yet), I would not wait too much. Production runs of Infinite Statue statues are about 400 pieces max. So it will be gone very quickly. And no, that is the whole production run, no exclusives and then thousand more regular statues. They usually add something if you order directly from IS web page (but it would mean postage from Italy) - like second head for Bud Spencer with hat. But it does not always happen.

I like their statues, got 3 of them already. Nice details and mainly those are characters that have not been done already. They sometimes do the same character for the second time, but it is always in different pose, different statue (like with Chaplin or Laurel and Hardy).

They do now. But as soon as they start preorders (they did not start at infinite statue web page yet), I would not wait too much. Production runs of Infinite Statue statues are about 400 pieces max. So it will be gone very quickly. And no, that is the whole production run, no exclusives and then thousand more regular statues. They usually add something if you order directly from IS web page (but it would mean postage from Italy) - like second head for Bud Spencer with hat. But it does not always happen.

I like their statues, got 3 of them already. Nice details and mainly those are characters that have not been done already. They sometimes do the same character for the second time, but it is always in different pose, different statue (like with Chaplin or Laurel and Hardy).

Yeah very limited. Got in the game late with collecting these and missed out on the 2 Chaplins and the first Laurel and Hardy :(

Ok great, thanks for that. Will order this immediately. Always regret not getting their Groucho Marx statue.

Interested in this. Looks beautiful. Commenting to subscribe to the thread and get future alerts.

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Hello, Can you please tell me when this is available for pre-order? Also, i am new here so, where would i actually purchase this statue? Thank you for your help.

Looking forward to this statue.

I recently picked up the James Dean and the Casablanca set.

The John Wayne on the horse looks great too, tempted to get that.

Infinite - Old & Rare: Toshiro Mifune

Hello, Can you please tell me when this is available for pre-order? Also, i am new here so, where would i actually purchase this statue? Thank you for your help.

I am not sure for this specific Mifune statue but there are a variety of places that carry Infinite statues - Sideshow, Big Bad Toy Store, Timewalker, etc. that is where I have preordered or ordered in-stock in the past.

I believe i read another collector mention in an earlier post, you can even get it direct from Infinite.

Be patient, all these products have long lead times between first unveiling, preorder listing and final delivery - that was the first lesson I learned when I got into the mid to high end collectible hobby many years ago.

I haven't purchased a statue in a long time, but this one is a must, assuming the likeness is there (and given their recent work, it certainly should be).

Back