Micronauts Movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Viking Spawn

Super Freak
Reaction score
https://sciencefiction.com/2020/02/04/the-casting-descriptions-for-hasbro-paramounts-micronauts-are-here/

I was really excited for a Micronauts movie based on one of my favorite childhood toy series. But after reading this development, I sure hope this isn't finalized. It almost sounds like Transformers 2.0. Not that I'm against Transformers but this has already been done. "Yawn" Sort of like how "Star Wars The Force Awakens" is somewhat of a rehash of "A New Hope." I pray that Paramount isn't trying to appeal to the "Woke Culture" with this casting line-up and thus possibly sacrificing any hopes of this becoming a good film that will appeal to everyone. If that is the case, I hope this movie remains in limbo until someone or someone else knows how to handle it better. Personally, I would love to see an epic clash between Baron Karza and the Force Commander like the original Mego company had intended! However sadly from what I've read, that dream will never come true.

Release Date: 6/4/21
Director: Dean DeBlois

BK art.jpg

micronauts1977.jpg

puzzle.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah love the "real" Micronauts. This will be Pacific Rim shrunk down....

Yes! Micronauts were my favorite toys as a child. Imagine what MEGO could have done with Star Wars had they got the merchandising rights and not Kenner!

Back