Action Figure Robert Pattinson as "The BATMAN" Speculation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Robert Pattinson as The BATMAN Speculation Thread

I don't think I like what I see so far... I've been watching the video off and on for the past 4 hours and I can't seem to find anything I like about it...yet. I know it's not in action and the lighting isn't flattering AND you don't see the whole suit, but I was really hoping for a Neal Adam's style this time around. I re-read Battle for the Cowl last night and the Batsuit that Tim wears, was what I was hoping to see. Hoping the next photos change my mind. Affleck's suit was my dream suit. I knew the new one wouldn't be better, but I was hoping to have a better reaction when seeing it. Maybe I'm all alone in feeling this way, but unless this is just a beginner suit, I'm not getting those happy, cant wait to have a figure of it feelings..

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Need to see a full body pic, but I don't like it so far. The bat symbol is ugly, the suit looks hi-tech like the Arkham games, but he has a handmade leather cowl and collar like the Gotham by Gaslight Batman. Those two styles don't mix.

I don't think I like what I see so far... I've been watching the video off and on for the past 4 hours and I can't seem to find anything I like about it...yet. I know it's not in action and the lighting isn't flattering AND you don't see the whole suit, but I was really hoping for a Neal Adam's style this time around. I re-read Battle for the Cowl last night and the Batsuit that Tim wears, was what I was hoping to see. Hoping the next photos change my mind. Affleck's suit was my dream suit. I knew the new one wouldn't be better, but I was hoping to have a better reaction when seeing it. Maybe I'm all alone in feeling this way, but unless this is just a beginner suit, I'm not getting those happy, cant wait to have a figure of it feelings..

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I'm with you man.
Like you, was hoping for a Neal Adams version also. Like finally having a blue and gray Bats.

Expectation was...

9qLcgbl.jpg

But you get this...

eYcVgp4.jpg

I actually like the look of the bat symbol and the more angular armor, but not quite sure about the cowl or collar yet. This definitely looks like it's going to be a much younger and leaner Batman though.

I've never liked the 'armored' Batman look. With all the talk of this focusing more on the detective side of Batman I was hoping for something simpler and more subdued.

I've never liked the 'armored' Batman look. With all the talk of this focusing more on the detective side of Batman I was hoping for something simpler and more subdued.

Agreed, but if they're going to do armor, I'd much rather it look like actual armor like this instead of just thick rubber like all the suits before.

Need to see a full body pic, but I don't like it so far. The bat symbol is ugly, the suit looks hi-tech like the Arkham games, but he has a handmade leather cowl and collar like the Gotham by Gaslight Batman. Those two styles don't mix.
Yeah I was thinking the same thing, I wish they picked one and not mixed the two, personally I would've preferred something simpler and not Arkham style.

I’m excited for the film but the suit isn’t doing it for me so far. Need to see more of it but I don’t like the tactical look or the Bat symbol. Looks very much influenced by Arkham Knight.

I really like the armor and collar, kind of like an advanced medieval knight. I don't like the cowl as it exposes too much face and looks weak.

I like it to be honest. It's different. Instead of going the route how nearly EVERY single cowl has been (Headpiece, traps and collar all one piece), they went with something a little separate and currently I'm looking forward to the full reveal. I'm getting a Arkham Origins vibe more that could transition to something else in the future potentially.

Last edited:
Back