Which Batman in WB film history would Arthur Joker be afraid of the most

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joker would fear Batfleck the most -- because not even a super-punch from Superman can seem to destroy him.

Batfleck is impossible rubber... an indestructible Terminator who will set his sights on Joker and will not stop.

Adam West.

you-can-say-that-over-the-phone-batman-but-if-i-had-you-here-id-pound-you-to-a-pulp-19-start-pou.jpg

Affleck or Keaton because they love to kill. Baleman talks a big game, but he will only accidently kill you.
Affleck is a murderer, the guy kills on cold blood a bunch of thugs. First on the batmobile chase then when he is flying on the batwing. In b v s universe I wouldn't be surprised if he already killed the Joker, I mean the guy killed like 15 people just to get some kryptonite, for sure he wouldn't mind killing the joker after killing robin

Enviado desde mi G8441 mediante Tapatalk

The warehouse fight scene in BvS is the MOST Batman-esque fight scene there has ever been in film. Bale got the new suit to have better movement etc yet he was STILL slow AF. He seemed to fight slower in TDK than in BB. We hardly saw Keaton, Kilmer or Clooney really fight hand-to-hand.

No question that Batflleck would be a good rival to Arthur Fleck's Joker.

Affleck is a murderer, the guy kills on cold blood a bunch of thugs. First on the batmobile chase then when he is flying on the batwing. In b v s universe I wouldn't be surprised if he already killed the Joker, I mean the guy killed like 15 people just to get some kryptonite, for sure he wouldn't mind killing the joker after killing robin

Since Batflleck AND Leto Joker are in Suicide Squad, it's pretty obvious he hasn't killed Joker in the Snyderverse.

I still don't see why people get so bent out of shape about this. MCU heroes don't kill in comics yet they kill goons, henchmen, thugs right and left throughout the movies...humans, aliens you name it yet no one bats an eye. We are fine with Cap killing b/c they're Nazis/Hydra, Stark killing just b/c he is Iron Man, Thor Hulk etc, they all kill. In fact, we cheer them for it. It's this mindeset that Marvel does it 'right' so everyone's been conditioned to just be ok without, almost not even noticing it when it happens. But when DC/WB does the same thing so called 'fans' crucify them for it. Hogwash.

Last edited:
Batfleck was awesome, in BvS and his brief cameos in Suicide Squad - my favorite live action Batman next to Keaton. I will forever be haunted we didn't get his solo movie.

The warehouse fight scene in BvS is the MOST Batman-esque fight scene there has ever been in film. Bale got the new suit to have better movement etc yet he was STILL slow AF. He seemed to fight slower in TDK than in BB. We hardly saw Keaton, Kilmer or Clooney really fight hand-to-hand.

No question that Batflleck would be a good rival to Arthur Fleck's Joker.

Since Batflleck AND Leto Joker are in Suicide Squad, it's pretty obvious he hasn't killed Joker in the Snyderverse.

I still don't see why people get so bent out of shape about this. MCU heroes don't kill in comics yet they kill goons, henchmen, thugs right and left throughout the movies...humans, aliens you name it yet no one bats an eye. We are fine with Cap killing b/c they're Nazis/Hydra, Stark killing just b/c he is Iron Man, Thor Hulk etc, they all kill. In fact, we cheer them for it. It's this mindeset that Marvel does it 'right' so everyone's been conditioned to just be ok without, almost not even noticing it when it happens. But when DC/WB does the same thing so called 'fans' crucify them for it. Hogwash.
Yeah I know that joker is in SS but to me that movie and JL are not a proper sequel to b v s. Besides, how do we know that scene where Batman captures the joker is after the joker kills Robin? The timeline is not clear at all

Yeah I know that joker is in SS but to me that movie and JL are not a proper sequel to b v s. Besides, how do we know that scene where Batman captures the joker is after the joker kills Robin? The timeline is not clear at all

I'd say it's pretty clear that SS comes right after BvS considering they talk about the death of Superman in that movie and the end credits scene when Bruce meets with Waller to get her info about Flash and the rest of the "meta-humans" (aka Justice Leaguers) says it's before JL. No offense to you, but SS is part of the Snyderverse whether anyone believes/likes it or not. Not trying to argue as it's pretty much facts. JL is up in the air. If the JL SyderCut gets released in a timely manner then I imagine the events of that version will be cannon and not the theatrical release.

The only movie that isn't part of the DCEU is the new JOKER movie and potentially the Matt Reeves Batman. Even the CW DCTV is part of the entire DCEU as will be the HBOMAX Green Lantern show or movie.

I'd say it's pretty clear that SS comes right after BvS considering they talk about the death of Superman in that movie and the end credits scene when Bruce meets with Waller to get her info about Flash and the rest of the "meta-humans" (aka Justice Leaguers) says it's before JL. No offense to you, but SS is part of the Snyderverse whether anyone believes/likes it or not. Not trying to argue as it's pretty much facts. JL is up in the air. If the JL SyderCut gets released in a timely manner then I imagine the events of that version will be cannon and not the theatrical release.

The only movie that isn't part of the DCEU is the new JOKER movie and potentially the Matt Reeves Batman. Even the CW DCTV is part of the entire DCEU as will be the HBOMAX Green Lantern show or movie.
Lol, good point. I don't remember almost anything about SS. IMO there is zero sense for Batman killing a bunch of thugs for almost no reason and not kill the joker after killing his partner. I thought a good batfleck prequel should have been one with the joker killing robin and Batman then killing the joker hence explaining Batman's lost of hope and killing spirit in b v s... I guess DCU is all about money more than a solid argumentative plot

Lol, good point. I don't remember almost anything about SS. IMO there is zero sense for Batman killing a bunch of thugs for almost no reason and not kill the joker after killing his partner. I thought a good batfleck prequel should have been one with the joker killing robin and Batman then killing the joker hence explaining Batman's lost of hope and killing spirit in b v s... I guess DCU is all about money more than a solid argumentative plot

That would be a cool prequel story. But yea unfortunately WB is all about dying to cash in for quick money instead of investing in good stuff for the long haul

The dceu is dead and gone. Batman and Wonder Woman is a soft reboot of the universe. Maybe the new SS will be standalone. Who the hell knows. WB is weird

Batfleck was awesome, in BvS and his brief cameos in Suicide Squad - my favorite live action Batman next to Keaton. I will forever be haunted we didn't get his solo movie.

Agreed. BvS will forever be the most underrated Batman film.

The dceu is dead and gone. Batman and Wonder Woman is a soft reboot of the universe. Maybe the new SS will be standalone. Who the hell knows. WB is weird

Tell that to WB, apparently they missed the memo.

I say Keaton. Cause dude was genuinely nuts. Maybe as much as Arthur.

You wanna get nuts?? Come on!! Let's get nuts!!

Yeah, Keaton and Battfleck have no self imposed boundaries. In fact, they seemed to like killing people in makeup. Battfleck was going to murder Superman like an animal, spear an all. :lol

Baleman on the other hand was a killer but his victims were more like casualties of war, and not deliberately killed by Batman. As Joker said to him, "This is what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object. You won't kill me out of some misplaced self-righteousness, and I won't kill you because you're too much fun. I think you and I are meant to do this forever. " Then Baleman said, "Your peanut butter will chill forever!!" :lecture

Back