In Search Of: Bruce Lee head sculpt for 6" body

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mojomandan

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hello,

I have a Marvel Legends body that I want to use for a Bruce Lee project. With an appropriately-sized head, this figure would stand about 6 1/4" tall. The head from the SH Figuarts Bruce Lee is WAAAAAYYYY too small - I know because I have it (that figure is a little over 5" tall).

Anybody know where I can get one?

Hello,

I have a Marvel Legends body that I want to use for a Bruce Lee project. With an appropriately-sized head, this figure would stand about 6 1/4" tall. The head from the SH Figuarts Bruce Lee is WAAAAAYYYY too small - I know because I have it (that figure is a little over 5" tall).

Anybody know where I can get one?

Casting Cave has one, but it's sized for Articulated Icons which is a little smaller than Marvel Legends. I don't know which body you're using (The new Shang Chi I think?) but some Marvel Legends are a little smaller than usual and it might work.
I have a Articulated Icons figure, but Amazon has yet to send me my Shang Chi so I can't make a comparison.
What I would do is contact Casting Cave and ask if the Bruce Lee head is smaller than ML scale, also if they'll make a BL Marvel Legends size head in the future. Casting Cave has remade the same heads in different scales for different bodies, it seems likely that Casting Cave will do the same for the new Shang Chi. Also, I've heard nothing but praise with Casting Cave, but I personally have never bought one of their products.

Click on 'Categories', then '6" heads and body parts' and it will be on the second page here:
https://castingcave.ecrater.com/

Edit:
Casting Cave also has a painted BL head for articulated Icons. It's $40 btw.
The Articulated Icons figure most people are using for the head is the Itami (Evil Sensei) figure which has become very hard to find.
https://castingcave.ecrater.com/p/35838887/bruce-leefitted-for-articulated-icons-hand

Last edited:
looks like a scaled down version of the not so good EB 75th GOD.shame the one from the storm collectable figure is bearded(there is a clean 2nd sculpt and a 2nd figure)but unless you get a china KO would be pretty expensive way of getting a sculpt

Hey Screamingmetal,

I did actually contact Casting Cave, but the owner did admit the head is a bit on the small side...I appreciated his honesty.

According to a video done by UltraZilla on Youtube, the Storm statue with interchangeable heads is considerably larger than 1/12 scale, so the head is probably too large :gah:

Back