Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search

Default Toy Notch Sun Wukong from Havoc in Heaven

Here's my review of the new Sun Wukong Monkey King figure based on the classic style from the famous 1960s animated movie Havoc in Heaven. I'd never heard of toy company Toy Notch before, but this is a great release by them!

Facebook: Hidden Content
    YouTube: Hidden Content

Super Freak
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Great review! Thanks! I've been waiting for mine from BBTS for a couple months now. Hopefully will have it in hand soon!
    "I could destroy you... {snaps fingers"}... yust like that!"

Quote Originally Posted by Sardo Numspa View Post
    Great review! Thanks! I've been waiting for mine from BBTS for a couple months now. Hopefully will have it in hand soon!
    Cheers, thanks for checking it out. It's a good release on par with many figures i have from SHFiguarts or Revoltech. Only negative is the feet don't really fit in the cloud well at all.
    Facebook: Hidden Content
    YouTube: Hidden Content

Praised as the highest achievement of Chinese animation flim, Havoc in Heaven (1963) received numerous awards worldwide. Sun Wukong the Monkey King is one of the world's most popular characters, and an icon of the Chinese mythology.