Queen Studios to do Marvel and DC comic book pieces

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Looks like they're branching out.

Queen Studios Collectibles said:
WHO ARE YOUR FAVORITE MARVEL COMIC BOOK CHARACTERS?

The Queen Studios team are still not able to go back to work. We are all safe an well, but we have a lot of time on our hands and a lot of questions.

We?ve been debating which MARVEL COMIC BOOK characters we?d like to make next, and we?d like to get your opinion.

In the comments below please tell us 10 MARVEL COMIC BOOK characters you?d like to see next from Queen Studios, and we?ll see if we can make it happen ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Last edited:
Re: Queen Studios to do Marvel comic book pieces

Breaking news:

Queen Studios Collectibles said:
๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› ๐—œ๐—ก๐—–๐—ฅ๐—˜๐——๐—œ๐—•๐—Ÿ๐—˜ ๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฅ๐—”๐—–๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฆ ๐—ช๐—ข๐—จ๐—Ÿ๐—— ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ž๐—˜ ๐—ง๐—ข ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—˜ ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ซ๐—ง ๐—™๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—  ๐——๐—–?

We have received a lot of awesome suggestions for Marvel Comic Book characters, we appreciated it greatly!๐Ÿ™

As well as Marvel Comic Book characters, we also want to know which DC Comic Book characters you'd like to see from Queen Studios.๐Ÿ˜Š

In the comments below please tell us 10 DC COMIC BOOK characters, and we?ll see if we can make it happen

Queen Studios said:
QUEEN STUDIOS MARVEL PRODUCT UPDATE

We are proud to announce that more scales from the Marvel MCU and Marvel Comics are on the way! Many popular superheroes and classic villains that you have long awaited may appear in the near future.

The first products we'll make will be the Iron Man Mark 7 1:2 statue and the Spider-Man 1:4 statue from Movie Captain America 3. Let's guess which pose will they be?

Also, please leave your comments of the next characters you want to see, we'd love to hear what you think.

Thanks for your support and please keep safe!

C4nLJou.jpg

Incredible news!

Can't wait to see what they come up with. My personal preference is 1/4 scale.

Iโ€™m kind of disappointed that theyโ€™re not doing 1/3 scale....... and extremely happy at the same time as Iโ€™m out of display space and I will only make space for something special from now on.

I would love 1/3 scale as well. especially comic versions. in my opinion i do not feel any company makes great comic based statues anymore. Not XM, SS etc... Would love to see them tackle some comic pieces....

My Top 10:
Romita Sr Spider-Man
Romita Sr Green Goblin
Classic Captain America
Classic Iron Man
Classic Namor
Classic Thing
Classic Thor
Classic Rhino
Classic Scorpion
Classic Kingpin

What They'll Produce:
McFarlane Spider-Man
Venom
Movie Iron Man
Captain America with 50 belt pouches & painted helmet wings
Juggernaut with a tiny head
Hulk with a tiny head and max steroid body
90s X-Men Character
90s X-Men Character
90s X-Men Character
90s X-Men Character

This is massive Queen studios is going all out. I hope their quality doesn't drop like what happened with prime 1.

This is massive Queen studios is going all out. I hope their quality doesn't drop like what happened with prime 1.

Sometimes I wonder how much Prime 1โ€™s quality has really dropped. Iโ€™ve been buying from them since the AK Batman and DOTM Optimus, and the only ones that have been having real issues for me are the odd movie based pieces.

It seems that most of their comic based pieces have been well received (E.g. the Dark Knight Bats and TBWL), and to be honest because they donโ€™t have to deal with a real world likeness the comic book pieces probably arenโ€™t reviewed as harshly as some, as discrepancies arenโ€™t as easily caught.

Iโ€™ve heard about the issues about the Witcher line, and the only real complaints Iโ€™ve heard about their movie lines were ill applied eye decals on the Catwoman and Wonder Woman, as well as the ill fitting costume on their Superman.

My Top 10:
Romita Sr Spider-Man
Romita Sr Green Goblin
Classic Captain America
Classic Iron Man
Classic Namor
Classic Thing
Classic Thor
Classic Rhino
Classic Scorpion
Classic Kingpin

What They'll Produce:
McFarlane Spider-Man
Venom
Movie Iron Man
Captain America with 50 belt pouches & painted helmet wings
Juggernaut with a tiny head
Hulk with a tiny head and max steroid body
90s X-Men Character
90s X-Men Character
90s X-Men Character
90s X-Men Character

Pretty much.

Queen studios seems to be on a whole other level than prime 1. I had a prime 1 bats hush and super hush sculpted cape. I returned both to ss as I was not blown away as i thought i would be. the only thing that blew me away was the size. the proportions, poses and lean on bats were huge turn offs to me. I prefer as realistic as possible when it comes to my pieces even comic based. but i also prefer museum poses than dynamic. to me the museum poses look better when displayed with other museum style pieces. when you get dynamic it can throw off a collection of characters if the poses aren't meant to go together. but I'm a pain when collecting. LOL this is why i am leaning more toward queen lately with the two new statue offering its what i look for when purchasing.

My ultimate display which i have been dying for is comic based characters in museum poses that are meant to be displayed together matching bases different level heights. for a huge massive comes based display that looks like a bunch of heirs and or villains lined up. kinda of like some of alex ross art.

In 1/4 scale:

MARVEL
Byrne X-MEN (enough with Jim Lee already)
Classic Cap (no pouches, laces, pads, helmets, or painted on wings)

DC
Deathstroke (for the love of God, make it classic Perez PLEASE)!
Martian Manhunter

Back