1/6 Who'd buy HT PENGUIN or CATWOMAN from Batman Returns?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you buy HT Penguin and Cat?

• YES

Votes: 70 89.7%
  • NO

Votes: 8 10.3%

• Total voters

Wor-Gar

Torturer of OCD
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Let's put this discussion to the test: How many collectors here would buy a Hot Toys Penguin and Catwoman 1/6th figure for their collection at predictable HT prices?

If you want only ONE figure... vote YES. This accounts for Penguin's clear handicapped.

Last edited:
Re: Who'd buy HT PENGUIN + CATWOMAN from Batman Returns?

I choose NO.

Just kidding. What would they come with and how much is “predictable Hot Toys pricing”?

I choose NO.

Just kidding. What would they come with and how much is “predictable Hot Toys pricing”?

Oh come on....

Catwoman probably $235.... whip, black cat, taser, cardboard display "Hell Here"

Penguin $264 - three umbrellas (including the cute one), full Mayoral outfit over his white onesy, tweed top coat, furry overcoat, monocle (from poster) and cigarette holder, chewed fish -- deluxe would include rocket-launching Penguin ($279)

Anything from 89-97 is bought without question. Except for Pat Hingle as Gordon. He was useless.

I would buy Penguin instantly. Probably would wait and see on Catwoman and would depend on what else is releasing around that time.

Oh come on....

Catwoman probably $235.... whip, black cat, taser, cardboard display "Hell Here"

Penguin $264 - three umbrellas (including the cute one), full Mayoral outfit over his white onesy, tweed top coat, furry overcoat, monocle (from poster) and cigarette holder, chewed fish -- deluxe would include rocket-launching Penguin ($279)

I’d buy two of each in that case.

I'd say if you are only interested in one, just VOTE yes. That gives an advantage to the figures. I have a feeling they will need all the help they can get.

20 minutes in, only 3 votes yes. Not a good showing so far. Iron Man would have 3 pages by now. Any Iron Man.

One can only hope - but let's fantasize here. Which of these would you get?

1. Office Outfit Selina Kyle
2. Selina Kyle as Catwoman
3. Battle-damaged Catwoman
4. The Penguin (Sewer Outfit)
5. The Penguin (Mayor Outfit)
6. The Penguin (Battle-Damged)
7. 1/6 scale Penguin Batmobile
8. 1/6 scale Penguin Rubber Duckie

Definite buys for me.

I'd definitely buy 2 Pfeiffer Cats, and any variants like battle-damaged. I'd buy at least 1 Penguin.

20 minutes in, only 3 votes yes. Not a good showing so far.

I can’t tell if you’re joking or not.

This forum isn’t nearly as active as it was years ago. Lots of people left. Even the Marvel and Star Wars threads aren’t as active as they were in the early 2010s.

I can’t tell if you’re joking or not.

This forum isn’t nearly as active as it was years ago. Lots of people left. Even the Marvel and Star Wars threads are as active as they were in the early 2010s.

I think we have Facebook groups to thank for that.

I didn't vote because as the question stands, "Would you buy HT Penguin and Catwoman?", I'd say no because I'd only purchase one of the two - Catwoman.

I think we have Facebook groups to thank for that.

I don't think that had much to do with that. Look at TFW (Transformers board). As strong as ever.

Stupid mods, PC, stupid mods, losing SSC's seal of approval, stupid ass mods, etc.

Did I mention people that would otherwise would never hold a position of anything in real life being mods handling violations for nothing?

Yeah.

I voted yes because I would in a heartbeat. But this is pointless as HT will never make them.

I would buy both. Doesnt really matter what they come with as long as they got made. Long over due.

This forum isn’t nearly as active as it was years ago. Lots of people left. Even the Marvel and Star Wars threads aren’t as active as they were in the early 2010s.

That would tell me the hobby is suffering. Hence the higher price tags.

1/12 forums are rockin'

I didn't vote because as the question stands, "Would you buy HT Penguin and Catwoman?", I'd say no because I'd only purchase one of the two - Catwoman.

The door is that way 👉🏼🚪 😆

I said, if its either/or -- vote yes.

As I thought: Catwoman is popular. Ugly Penguin not so much.

Back