1/6 ThreeZero The Walking Dead Maggie Greene 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RPM716

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Well she's coming I guess. With her supposed return in Season 10, ThreeZero has managed to be so late in making her figure that it might actually be timely by the time it comes out.
EQeKP3FX0AENQr7

It's an interesting look, kinda like Daryl it feels mismatched from different episodes. The outfit seems to be from a couple of specific episodes in Season 6 while the hair doesn't really match. Even though the hair is too long, it would be cool if the exclusive came with the jacket from All Out War.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I?m glad to see the line is still going. An interesting choice, but it looks alright.

EDIT: shouldn?t it say Maggie Rhee :lol

Yep, nice to see the line is still alive and kicking. I would like Maggie to complete my Walking Dead line-up, but will need to see some more pics before committing to an order. :)

Wow I thought this line was dead. I want Maggie but I would have preferred the look pictured below.
9b7e0a26804c9fa85e55de64119b93d3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

My exact thought.

The character is out from the series at the moment, maybe Carol should be produced instead of her.
They've gotta do Carol next surely! She's the last of the main characters for them to produce. Especially seeing as she's been there since day 1. I hope they go with her Terminus look.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Considering how popular this show once was this thread is really sad.

Yeah, I couldn?t believe there wasn?t already a thread by the time I got around to making this. I guess after almost a decade, The Walking Dead isn?t what it once was. I feel pretty loyal to the show and it?s enjoyable enough, but it really gives a sense of being on its last legs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm surprised they're still doing TWD figures but this should've been done years ago, the interest for a lot of people in the tv show has died down.
I remember they promised so much in the beginning, Sheriff Rick, the Governor, Bycicle girl, then they completey shat the bed by releasing Michonnes pet walkers and forgetting about the line until they decided to start making figures of it again, but by now all my interest in the show is gone, same with loads of people, as a reader of the comics season 8 completely ruined the expirience for me, funny that the same thing would happen to Game of Thrones, another license they hold.

Been wanting Maggie and Carol to round out my collection for a long time so I?m in for this figure.

I believe there was a 3rd party Carol our there.

This is from the 3Z website, from Wondercon 2020. Small, but it’s at least a front on view. I’m not seeing anything even remotely looking like Lauren Cohen.

6A0FEC02-8740-4DD6-8F41-143C9E50CFFE.jpeg

Yep. It’s just a random girl in dirty clothes. Even if you put some zombies with her, you still wouldn’t know it’s Maggie.

Back