SooSooToys 1/6 Colleen Wing Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shaun & Ed Fan

Super Freak
Reaction score
38B70DE5-71C9-488C-8493-11C9BF3D579E.jpg
From the SooSooToys Instagram page

Awesome, I was hoping someone would make one. She was by far the best part of that show and the only figure I really need to have from it.

I'm assuming they'll use her final scene outfit, but I'd probably be happy with any look.

6f71d8646aed4dd80cc3f6d9d1b8df9c.jpg

eba7546ad98712ff795ffc8b2e7f8592~01.jpg

It's awesome to see them continuing the Netflix stuff. I'll get her to go with my Iron Fist.

I would like some of the other supporting female characters more, though, like Misty, Claire and Karen.

Last edited:
Awesome, I was hoping someone would make one. She was by far the best part of that show and the only figure I really need to have from it.

I'm assuming they'll use her final scene outfit, but I'd probably be happy with any look.

View attachment 478514

View attachment 478515
Finally a figure worthy of the series. Someone who actually has martial talent... The iron fist actor couldnt show explosive power (fajing) if his life depended on it.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Finally a figure worthy of the series. Someone who actually has martial talent... The iron fist actor couldnt show explosive power (fajing) if his life depended on it.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

But he whines and gets weepy like a little kid really well — which is what we want in a superhero, isn’t it...? :pfft:

Back