Hot Toys Tim Burton Batman Cosbaby line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
0TWjs17.jpg
Chr6y40.jpg
EqDbf9y.jpg
Q4lGU7Q.jpg
XchxJHG.jpg
ymYZI0V.jpg

RKz8rK0.jpg
HzsvlVc.jpg
bhESvRo.jpg
8Isi84j.jpg
Wj9MELL.jpg

There’s a large part of me that thinks “this is it from that goddamned tease” and then there’s another part of me thinking “that mother****er Chan doesn’t know what to do now that Black Widow and The Eternals are carrying the MCU for the next year and Star Wars is over except The Mandalorian.” Either way, it would make sense that right around when I decide to get out and sell all my ****, he opens to floodgates on Batmerch. :lol

TQMWfp.gif

This is hilarious in such a sad way. Announces that they're gonna do Returns Catwoman and Penguin 8 years ago.

Only releases two Batmans and then decides to do Catwoman and Penguin as Cosbaby. :lol What an incredible company.

The only silver lining I can possibly see in this is that they're doing these to keep the Returns license from expiring but who knows.

This honestly stings more than if they'd never acknowledged Batman 89 or Returns again. :lol They even have the museum Joker there with runny makeup and a beret, which would've been perfect for a Nicholson 2.0. :monkey2

We need Prime1 to make Catwoman and Penguin so Hot Toys will dig their prototypes out of storage.

A part of me prays this isn?t what they have planned for Dc event. Please .

Even if it’s far away from the DX or MMS series we were expecting , we can at least say to ourself that the line still get a little interest from HT.
The returns Batman is pretty accurate but it seems that they over simplified the 89 on the suit and emblem.

Pity because a 14€ POP by Funko completely nailed it...

Crap, crap, crap.

Hot Toys is clearly gunning for the Funko Pop audience with these Burton and Nolan cosbabies.

7DD66988-D735-4F07-969D-41C6FF178B65.jpeg

I don?t collect cutesy deformed figurines with big doll eyes. I collect action figures, poseable DOLLS, you know what I?m saying?

Showing Museum Joker with the melted face, Catwoman and two different Penguins in cosbaby form rubs salt in the wound. We collectors have been waiting a decade for those in 1/6 (and 1/4 scale) and they have yet to deliver.

I kind of like those Burton Cosbaby. They're tempting.

Difabio, if you can here me, please talk me out of buying them!! You are my only hope. :gah:

Don’t do it.

These are a waste of money and plastic. You collect toys that strive for realism, articulation and are accurate representations of characters from movies you love. These are not that. The fact that multiple Catwoman and Penguin cosbabies have been shown before a 1/6 Catwoman and Penguin figure is just insulting and shows how inept and strange this company is.

Maybe this could be signaling something more is coming. There is that DC event in March coming up. If nothing else these at least show they have the license to the Burton films still.

Inept and strange is right. Bloody odd decisions they make sometimes. It is ****** to show these before 1/6. I would get over it if they revealed both Catwoman and Penguin this week.

Maybe this could be signaling something more is coming. There is that DC event in March coming up. If nothing else these at least show they have the license to the Burton films still.

That would be nice.

Imagine if this show had DX Returns Catwoman, DX Penguin, an updated DX Museum/Mob Jack Joker, a new Begins Batman, a Nurse Joker/regular purple suit Joker, an updated Keaton Batman, Ra’s Al Ghul, Kilmer Batman, Robin, Forever Two-Face and Riddler. Romero Joker. A 1/4 Keaton and Jack to go with the Bale and Ledger.

Basically a dedicated year-year and a half to older Batman products before The Batman hits.

Not getting my hopes up though.

Back