Prime 1 Ahab Predator 1/4 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Unknown Hero

Super Freak
Reaction score
I remember there being a reveal for ahab but can't see if there was a dedicated thread. Via fb

FB_IMG_1581215965647.jpg

I so wish this were an AVP Elder. The Ahab design is similar, but a bit overstuffed.

Love the base, though.

He looks really good! Nice mixed media, a very different base and a nice simple pose. I hope he's more City hunter priced, rather than Jungle hunter....

Hopefully they will have a switch out head for his mask also.

Here's the original thread, you started that one also you donut :lol Although it's long buried with a generic title so maybe just stick with the new one. This broken forum doesn't help by not even letting us look up our own started threads....

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=188577

For me i keep getting distracted by the base. I would rather it be an alien warrior, Galgo, or nothing at all.

I quite like the base on this tbh, it's different. However, even I would have preferred they had done something a little more inline with what we expected from this character. Engineer themed ideally...

No clue who or where this predator is from, but I like him!
Love the base, maybe because I don't know him, so to me he is just another predator who is hunting for trophies on an alien planet, and that creature represents it just fine.
Anyway...Think I will be getting him.
Compared to those 1/5 scale maquettes Sideshow produced, flat paint and all - This one is a Masterpiece.

No clue who or where this predator is from, but I like him! Love the base, maybe because I don't know him, so to me he is just another predator who is hunting for trophies on an alien planet, and that creature represents it just fine . . .

Just remembered where I'd seen the creature on the base before - it's from Predator : Fire & Stone issue 4 (last page) . . .

image.png

Just remembered where I'd seen the creature on the base before - it's from Predator : Fire & Stone issue 4 (last page) . . .

So this is a predator from a comics book? I don't read comics, but love predators, and would take this one any day over any predator from 'The Predator'. At least this one will not remind me of that turd.

Back