Statue Prime 1: Horizon Zero Dawn - Aloy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
SFn1hHb.jpg

Looks good, but was hoping for a carja blazon version. Still going to get both of these because they look so amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish P1 did stuff at half or smaller scale as well. I love so much of what they offer but just can't go for any of it because of cost and space.

Unless they fix the glaring issues with the eyes this will be a easy pass. It makes the whole statue look really derpy.

looks great but I prefer her less armored look since her arms are pretty ripped. The stalker looks great and overall both are really cool pieces.

This is incredible. Aloy is easily my favorite new protagonist and Horizon's world among my favorites ever. I'd get this without thinking twice about it if it wasn't so big. No idea where I'd put it.

I hope someone makes a sixth scale figure of her someday. Would love a high quality Nathan Drake, Aloy and Lara Croft. My personal PS4 golden trio.

This is incredible. Aloy is easily my favorite new protagonist and Horizon's world among my favorites ever. I'd get this without thinking twice about it if it wasn't so big. No idea where I'd put it.

I hope someone makes a sixth scale figure of her someday. Would love a high quality Nathan Drake, Aloy and Lara Croft. My personal PS4 golden trio.

Couldn't agree more on that. Would have been really interested in the statue if it came in nora brave outfit.

I'd also get this if it wasn't so big, HZD is definitely one of my favourite games of all time, I hope someone will make a smaller figure!
However, its very cool!

Just replayed and finished the game again, this time including the Frozen Worlds DLC.
Definitely my pick for best new franchise of the current generation.
Can't want to see Horizon 2.

That's an incredible statue of her. If I had any room I'd purchase.

It sucks knowing Horizon 2 is going to be on PS5. I hope they release it on PS4 too. I really have no desire to buy another gaming console for a while. The Last of Us 2 is going to be on PS4, Uncharted has ended and Assassin's Creed is barely Assassin's Creed anymore, so Horizon is the one franchise that would push me over the edge to buy a PS5. I guess we'll see what happens, but I'm imagining they'll need the processing power of the next gen consoles.

Assassin's Creed is barely Assassin's Creed anymore

I felt that. I stopped playing AC after AC3 but man the memories I have of those games... I seriously don't want to buy another console as well, unless Sony unloads a lot of exclusives, although I believe they might be throwaways like they were when PS4 just came out. Aside from the games you've mentioned (and one or two here and there like Ghost of Tsushima), I don't really have any other interests (aside from metal gear solid which we will never get again #****Konami).

Could anyone that collects Prime1 speak to why a 1:4 piece from them would be worth $1100?

I love the game and this looks amazing in the proto photos so I'm leaning towards getting it. But the price seems a bit high and not far off from their 1:3 scale offerings.

I've owned a bunch of Sideshow PFs in the past, but is something like this worth 2-3 times what those cost?

Could anyone that collects Prime1 speak to why a 1:4 piece from them would be worth $1100?

I love the game and this looks amazing in the proto photos so I'm leaning towards getting it. But the price seems a bit high and not far off from their 1:3 scale offerings.

I've owned a bunch of Sideshow PFs in the past, but is something like this worth 2-3 times what those cost?
I haven't looked at all the details of this statue yet, but I have the Prime 1 Alita and that was $1000. It was a deluxe with quite a few extra parts though, if Aloy is just a standard that does sound really expensive, since the standard Alita was $599.

I haven't looked at all the details of this statue yet, but I have the Prime 1 Alita and that was $1000. It was a deluxe with quite a few extra parts though, if Aloy is just a standard that does sound really expensive, since the standard Alita was $599.

https://www.prime1studio.com/hzd-aloy-shield-weaver-armor-set-upmhzd-01ex.html

Thanks for your input. I looked at the Deluxe Alita (which looks like a very cool piece) and that has a ton of additional parts. Aloy doesn't have any save an exclusive version bow.

I guess the Shield Weaver armor is more complex than Alita's outfit, but I don't know if that still justifies the price.

Back