Prime 1: Berserk - Skull Knight on Horseback

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
IjSkBBY.jpg

Last edited:
Stunning sculpt, but going to try to hold off for the museum masterline version if that ever goes up for PO

Just got my final payment and shipping soon notice for this... oof, that was a big bill... still no idea where I'm going to display this...

Well, 2 months later and I finally got a tracking number. However the email states that it could be 6-8 weeks longer before the tracking info yields any results. This statue consists of 4 very large boxes apparently.

Just received this today, 4 giant boxes were left outside my gate. Didn't even get notification of its arrival from FedEx, good thing my son noticed it, could of been a payday for someone with a truck...

Congrats! If I had to choose one display piece for Berserk, it would be the Skull Knight on his horse. But, I have too little room in my NYC home to work with :lol.

Such an amazing display piece. Do you have the other statues as well?

Just this one, no space for it really. Wife certainly gave me "The Look" when she came home... not really a statue guy, but this one i couldn't pass up. My favorite character in the series.

Attachments

• 20220226_190155.jpg
    20220226_190155.jpg
    190.4 KB · Views: 7
That's just too awesome. Not sure if it's the perspective in your photo, but it also looks pretty gigantic next to ThreeA's REX!!

Last edited:
congrats on it bro, i missed it because I started getting into Berserk late. I just picked up Griffith on Prime 1's web site.

Back