Instant Toys T-1000 1/4 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Uhhh...yeah, it is. :lol

Do you not find it a little strange that all of a sudden we get a new company doing a 1/4 scale rip off of Bean, and at the same time another new company comes out with a rip off of the 1/4 T-1000 and T-800.
Also check the graphics on the images, they are the same.

I'm not quite sure the hobby was asking for this stuff to be bootlegged but okay.

I just need the 1/4 bodies to be available to buy just like 1/6 bodies, for custom purposes. I guess this will help.

Do you not find it a little strange that all of a sudden we get a new company doing a 1/4 scale rip off of Bean, and at the same time another new company comes out with a rip off of the 1/4 T-1000 and T-800.

I’d kill for a Terminator vs Mr. Bean movie- “He can’t be bargained with, he can’t be reasoned with, he barely feels pain, or remorse, or fear! And he like, doesn’t stop. Ever!”

There is also a "Rising Toys" doing the 1/4 Ledger Joker as well :huh

There is also a "Rising Toys" doing the 1/4 Ledger Joker as well :huh

And they also have the same graphics as Terminator and Bean, so one company pretending to be 3 different companies!?! How weird :dunno

Like others have said, odd that they went with recasting T-1000 and BD T-800 when the clean T-800 is the one that really needs it, especially when you can still get the former two at ok prices.

And they also have the same graphics as Terminator and Bean, so one company pretending to be 3 different companies!?! How weird :dunno

wow! anymore pics of that Joker? would love to see it in more detail

Like others have said, odd that they went with recasting T-1000 and BD T-800 when the clean T-800 is the one that really needs it, especially when you can still get the former two at ok prices.

wow! anymore pics of that Joker? would love to see it in more detail

This is all they have

Last edited:
This turned out way better than the promo
I'm expecting mine in 2 weeks.
Screenshot_20210317-105253_Facebook.jpg

Back