Instant Toys Battle damaged T-800 1/4 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tbh this is a steal for the price ?206ish + shipping.
T1000 is ?155 I believe still waiting for the retailers too put them up.

This is a win! For those who have the original and the jacket has flaked then it's good for parts.

The eye does light up also.

I don’t think it’s all that bad for a knock off really. I don’t collect quarter scale though and already have two DX13 figures. Not sure how companies get away with unlicensed figures like this, especially since it’s advertised as a T-800.

A strange omission considering it's the only weapon he can actually use with one arm.

An option for spare parts is the main point of interest here. What are the odds of a knock-off having a stronger body and more durable clothes though?

Tempted for that price since I missed out on the original Enterbay versions and now they go for crazy money. Would prefer the clean version though.

I'd be interested in seeing these as well (or anything), to get an idea of the production quality vs Enterbay. I can't seem to find anything previously done by them via google

Well this is released at same time for 250 pounds in August by Rising Toys, obviously the same company as Bean and T-800 as has same graphics

Last edited:
They are also doing a cheaper version 173 pounds without the rooted hair

Last edited:
1/4=crap
T2=crap
Enterbay=crap
3 out of 3, instanttoys wins!

on a serious note - it's good somebody just copied a thing everybody wants and offers it for fair money. and let those old farts who suck money out of licenses they didn't lift a finger to create suck a **** instead.

Back