Hello there

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeathroe

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hey, everyone. I just started collecting Hot Toys/Sideshow figures. I'm up to three now, the first being the Episode VI Luke, followed by the Sideshow Darth Maul, and I just got Episode III Anakin in the mail today. I'm mostly into Star Wars and Marvel stuff. Trying to not make a habit of picking up everything, since this is a really expensive hobby, but I'd love to pick up an Episode III Obi-Wan at some point, as well as a Bucky and Cap. Other than that, I collect a lot of Figuarts, and SAS figures.

I heard this is one of the best sixth scale communities around, so I figured it couldn't hurt to jump in and see what it's like.

Hey welcome to the forum. I'm still relatively new to posting on here myself. I hear you on trying to stay focused in this hobby I'm still learning to handle that myself but those are some good figures to start with.Hope you have fun and see you around on here .

Welcome to the forum. A lot of nice people here to chat with and some cool customs are on show here. I have been on the forum a few years and spend most time in movie section talking about current films and classics. I also like Star Wars and Marvel and Indiana Jones figures. Have fun here.

Hello and :welcome1: to the :FREAK: show!
wavesmile.gif

Back