1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Battle Damaged Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rbeato

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just announced.

【Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Thanos (Battle Damaged Version) Collectible Figure】

?You could not live with your own failure. Where did that bring you? Back to me.? - Thanos

Thanos? snap of decimation from Avengers: Infinity War threw the galaxy into chaos, but the menace of the universe will stop at nothing to spread his reign of tyranny. Trying to save the other half of the populations from experiencing the same loss that he dealt with, the fierce warlord intends to use the limitless power of the Infinity Stones through the Nano Gauntlet for his ultimate quest.

As a continuation of the incredible collectible series of Avenger: Endgame, Hot Toys is thrilled to unveil the all-new Battle Damaged Version of 1/6th scale Thanos collectible figure highlighting severe damages on armors inspired by the climactic battle on Earth from The Infinity Saga!

Masterfully crafted based on the screen appearance of Thanos in Avengers: Endgame, the highly-accurate figure features a newly developed head sculpt capturing the warlord?s shocked facial expression with excellent craftsmanship, an interchangeable angry head sculpt, a specially designed muscular body exhibiting hyper realistic skin texture and tendons, a damaged 1/6th scale Nano Gauntlet with LED light up function and a matching hand mounted with all six Infinity Stones, an extra interchangeable hand for Nano Gauntlet features finger snapping gesture, astounding degree of battle damage details being reflected on Thanos? shiny golden armor and accessories including a newly crafted helmet, a heavy double-edged sword, as well as a battlefield inspired diorama figure base.

Dominate the universe by adding this remarkable collectible figure to your epic Marvel collection now!
8d43f1ef3ed69d829c775e9a67b32d06.jpg
4e4a86ca32ee96b64bd0f5de01f2da2b.jpg
e9f9ce4260e71e2ca93f651683fdb363.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8c5db4e79b5764f3eef7676eb06628af.jpg
78689bec84127c33d64e1fc60d990727.jpg
767e0fd4338e0b79fe5edca129895822.jpg

A few more pics. Looks good. Think I?ll keep my clean one. I like this but only keeping one Thanos. Had the new sculpt not looked so sad and more of a sinister smile I?d bite. Good job tho HT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll keep clean version, way better for me
but still an awesome figure

Honestly IMO the battle damage armor isn't THAT different than clean Thanos.

But...

His extra head sculpt, battle damaged flesh, and proper nano gauntlet is what makes this superior.

Eh...we all knew this was coming...still doesn't trump the clean armor version in my opinion.

Do I need 3 Thanoses? Def not...I think I'm gonna pass on this.

Stuff that they could have included in the first release or sold as a kit? Nah let's just sell it as another $400+ figure. Yup that's Hot Toys. :lol

They did a great job on the sad expression for the second sculpt though. Honestly one of the very few sculpts from Hot Toys that conveys any type of expression outside of just staring into the void.

Will stick with the first release though. Don't care much for the nano gauntlet and I don't see myself displaying him with that sad defeated expression sculpt.

Wait...they're not even including a pre-bent arm for this?

Hot Toys what are you doing. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Are they just going to keep teasing the IW Scarlet Witch? They finally got around to release and ship the IW Doctor Strange, so when will they cough up the IW Scarlet Witch? Or that?s already pass and HT will now gun for 15 different variations of SW from WandaVision?

So he has a light-up gauntlet... AND an unlit, no stones, snapping gauntlet? Two gauntlets?

The sad face is nicely done but... I don't want a sad Thanos.

Is the gritted teeth sculpt the same as the other two versions?

This armor seems stripped down a bit to me, like some pieces are missing.

So he has a light-up gauntlet... AND an unlit, no stones, snapping gauntlet? Two gauntlets?

The sad face is nicely done but... I don't want a sad Thanos.

Is the gritted teeth sculpt the same as the other two versions?

This armor seems stripped down a bit to me, like some pieces are missing.
Two snapping gauntlets. 1 with and 1 without stones. You get one less shoulder armor piece and no bicep strap armor for both arms.

Teeth sculpt is the same as first release but they gave him a few cuts on the face.

They only battle damaged his upper chest piece and helmet. The rest of the armor is the exact same condition as the first release.

No pre-bent arm for the gauntlet.

Two snapping gauntlets. 1 with and 1 without stones. You get one less shoulder armor piece and no bicep strap armor for both arms.

Teeth sculpt is the same as first release but they gave him a few cuts on the face.

They only battle damaged his upper chest piece and helmet. The rest of the armor is the exact same condition as the first release.

No pre-bent arm for the gauntlet.

Yep -- I was just looking myself. The missing bicep armor jumped out at me but I needed to double-check.

Funny, I never really noticed that, technically, he could wear both gauntlets at the same time.

That "shocked" or sad looking headsculpt will be hilarious if used in the right contexts,i can see it now :lol. Dope figure tho,would cop if I had no option to obtain the regular version.

I'll definitely wait for in hand pics. I already have 2 of IW and 2 of the EG on order. This has things i like, the base, the snapping gauntlet, and things I dont need, the sad head, another angry sculpt.

Back