Statue Infinite - Old & Rare: Cars Legacy Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Old & Rare by Infinite Statue said:
We are proud to present our new line of products dedicated to the greatest movie characters and their cars.

We welcome to CARS LEGACY COLLECTION.

All the details and news soon

IOrZa1v.jpg

Stan Laurel and Oliver Hardy, as well as Bud Spencer with his beach buggy would make great gifts for my father and some friends, but I'm a bit worried these will be over $300 each.

While I was watching the Bullitt stang sell at Barrett this year they kept saying coolest movie car ever and instantly thought of this Challenger as a serious contender to that claim. I'm a Cuda man myself, but my dad loves Challengers.

I was a big Hot Wheels kid, Vanishing Point probably had a lot to do with me getting into Mopar at an early age so I'll always like a '70 White Challenger. I've had 3 B-body Mopars (all Plymouth, currently own a '69 RR), like the E-bodies but they're expensive, more so.

The Bullitt stang is only what it is for McQueen, I'll admit the patina is nice and it's a cool sporty car, but it's only because of who sat and drove it that it got that much hype. That might fade as his memory does over time.

I'll even take Dukes Charger! The only car that tops them all (for me) would be the Mach 5, I just don't see that being make at a high lvl but I can hope.

Back