Statue Tweeterhead New Elvira maquette 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Tweeterhead New Elvira maquette

I’m a sucker for Elvira I’ll buy this

Re: Tweeterhead New Elvira maquette

She'll be premium format size. Almost 22 inches tall

Yeah? Where did you get this info? I really hope youre right I passed on the SS PF and regretted it mainly because it wasn't the black dress but this looks like classic Elvira to me

Oh nice. I have one of the older Tweeterhead Elvira statues and really love it.

from TH

Attachments

• twee.jpg
    twee.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 0
Is there some alternate Tweeterhead.com I don't know about, because the I see nothing at all on their site about this Elvira? You'd think it would be front page!

I didn’t order from Tweeterhead, but I did from Sideshow. This piece is stunning. Too bad they didn’t go with real hair, but it’s gorgeous nonetheless. I met Cassandra a few times. Lovely lady and sweet. Aside from her character, she doesn’t have a massive ego like a lot of celebrities.

I only collect 1:6 so I know nothing about statues, though I am considering this for my wife because she is a big fan.

1. How close does Tweeterhead production pieces come to the shown prototypes?
2. What is the statue made from? How fragile is it? I guess I technically have some statues: a Sideshow Taun Taun, Cobra Commander Throne, and a Jazzinc Bespin Gantry. I think these are all Polystone? Is Elvira made the same way?

Thanks

Back