Netflix Castlevania action figures review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really well-shot! I think my only critique is that you could show their range of articulation better, by maybe putting them in poses showing the maximum range (I think you did that for Sypha and her shoulder/arms). You talked about how disappointing the articulation is but it would help to show it in the video.

Overall I'm not super disappointed in the articulation since I never planned to put them in very dynamic poses, but man I really dislike:
-Trevor not having any regular gripping hands to hold his weapons (pretty baffling mistake on Diamond if you ask me).
-Sypha's limited leg and arm articulation (I'm pretty tempted to make some cuts in the outfit to make it better)
-Trevor and Sypha's faces...man they look so bland compared to the show's. Nothing a repaint won't fix though. Notably their eyes and Trevor's scar and facial hair.

collage (1).jpg

collage2.jpg

Gamestop is going to have them for $20 each soon but considering the wonky QC, I'll probably go to some stores to pick the ones that have the best quality control.

If anyone is looking for these figures. Gamestop has them for sale. I just picked the set up for $50 and some change.

Back