Tweeterhead 2020 payment plan news!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tweeterhead

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Not sure how many of you caught the video today...but we have some exciting news. Starting on the February 6th, we will begin offering the following.

1. Free shipping on all US orders
2. Payment plan. $50 dollars down and the balance split over ten payments. The last Payment will come out the month the item ships.
3. Pay in full on the day you order and receive a $25 discount.

Additionally, we will be...

1. Offering the Reg and EX version on our site two weeks before they are available from retail outlets.
2. We will have a pre-order window of 6 weeks and then the item will be removed from our site.
3. The EX and Reg will be the same the same price as usual.

I hope this is good news to you guys! I'm really excited for these changes and think they will help a lot!!

1. Offering the Reg and EX version on our site two weeks before they are available from retail outlets.
Does this exclude Sideshow by chance? Just wanted to clarify because it's up for preorder through them currently.

Thanks for the update by the way [emoji846]

Hey Guys,

Not sure how many of you caught the video today...but we have some exciting news. Starting on the February 6th, we will begin offering the following.

2. Payment plan. $50 dollars down and the balance split over ten payments. The last Payment will come out the month the item ships.

2. We will have a pre-order window of 6 weeks and then the item will be removed from our site.

I hope this is good news to you guys! I'm really excited for these changes and think they will help a lot!!

Is Darkseid going up for pre order again?

0zhvjS9.jpg

Anybody know what shipping to Canada is usually for the 1/6 Marquette’s?

Hey Guys,

Hello,

Is the Green Lantern Sold out?

Emeraldknight, I think you can still get him here: https://tweeterhead.com/product/super-powers-green-lantern-maquette-limited-edition-250/

From FB:

Chad Colebank --Hey folks! I had originally thought about putting a few piece up that we have remaining stock on but realized once my brain caught up with my mouth, that I wouldn’t be respecting the folks that bought these day one from us with shipping.
That being said, we are going to offer these pieces next week on the payment plan but they will include shipping. Hoping at least paying the balance in payments will help in some way!!

Emeraldknight, I think you can still get him here: https://tweeterhead.com/product/super-powers-green-lantern-maquette-limited-edition-250/

From FB:

Chad Colebank --Hey folks! I had originally thought about putting a few piece up that we have remaining stock on but realized once my brain caught up with my mouth, that I wouldn’t be respecting the folks that bought these day one from us with shipping.
That being said, we are going to offer these pieces next week on the payment plan but they will include shipping. Hoping at least paying the balance in payments will help in some way!!

Thanks,

Those that mean, any of the current items in stock/pre order can be purchased using a payment plan?

Thanks,

Those that mean, any of the current items in stock/pre order can be purchased using a payment plan?

from FB:

Chad Colebank -- Hey guys, hold off on ordering anything besides Darkseid until next week. We’re going to apply the payment plan to the older items but shipping will be included...but...the shipping will not be charged up front!
I appreciate the excitement but please, let’s just get through DS until the announcement next week!!

Last edited:
Back