True 1/6 scale BVS BAT SIGNAL by Jazzinc Dioramas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nyrmala

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hello guys,

I've recently been in contact with Joost from Jazzinc Dioramas because I wanted him to make me a true 1/6 scale Bat Signal, with all the options and features we could expect from someone with his skills.
If you don't know him, here is a link showing some of his work :
https://www.jazzincdioramas.com/product-category/ultimate-diorama/

He told me that it was possible for him to work on this on the second half of this year if we we're at least 60 people interested.
I'm sure you know what the man is capable of, so imagine what he could do with such an iconic piece : the Bat Signal.

All you have to do is to show your interest in this project to make it happens, which is why I made a poll

https://forms.gle/HieymtsAUFx2tMXK8

We're already more than halfway through (so far we got 31 answers), so if you're interested please, take 1minute of your time to answer and show your interest in this project.

Many thanks !

Yeah I hope people will stop by and let us know if they are insterested !
Let's keep hope

Joost is killing it right now, giving us things that Howard Chan teased us then didn't release cause he's an a$$hole! Joost's BVS Batmobile is just jaw dropping.

Definitely. So glad I ordered the batmobile when I did. Now if we can get a BvS bat signal to go with it, they will be the crown jewels of any collection.

Not yet. I believe at the moment we are gathering enough people who would be interested. Then when we have enough Jazzinc will start the planning and estimate what the cost will be and let us know and those that are still wanting it to commit with a deposit to get the project to the next stage.

At least that's my understanding of what the process is. I could be way off lol

Awesome! Last I saw we were only 15 away from our target and that should be fewer now because that was a couple of days ago!

Will be nice to see real interest and the price. I only can really say I will take based on the final price. Work wise they always deliver superb goods so no need to doubt that part atleast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got mine. Something that I don't get is why no one has an issue with the symbol being wrong. I'm getting a custom one made for it.

Back