Batcave 1:12

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hemble

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi All,

BATCAVE 1:12.

Batcave - The base was done using high density foam for the base itself and the back section I used foam board. I then used Woodlnad Scenics Shaper Sheet which is a medium thickness foil with mesh behind it and you can shap it into any shape you want to for making cliffs, rockfaces etc. I highly recommend this product as it cheap and light weight even when plaster has been applied.

Once the Shaper Sheet was glued in place I usually use watered down spakfilla but ran out so I used palster of paris instead and applied it to the Shaper Sheet. I then used Rustoleum spray paints Matt black and Medium Grey and sprayed the black first and while drying appiled the Medium grey. Once dry I then lightly dry brushed Vallejo Medium Grey to give the rock face some depth.

I used a non slip sheet that is used for steps or showers and cut out what I needed and appiled that to the floor which was drybrushed to simulate a metal floor and the batcomputer which has been made using foam board for the table top then plastic card was used to cover it and also also used to make the screens on the poles.

The smaller screens and key pads are from a 1:12 figure called S.H.Figuarts Body-kun DX Set. The computer screen graphics I got of the net downsized them and glued them in place.The chair is made using foam board and then plastic card was used to cover it and the base of the chair is an old toothpick lid.

The armoury board is made using plastic card and plastic rod and I used the weapons and equipment that came with the figure and also made some other weapons from different kits and figure.

The rail was made using blasa wood which was sand with fine sandpaper and then painted gun metal. The light is made using plastic card a plastic tube and I have added two LED's which are powered by a 9v battery.

Ron

Attachments

• bc1.JPG
    bc1.JPG
    347.6 KB · Views: 279
  • bc2.JPG
    bc2.JPG
    358.6 KB · Views: 263
  • bc3.JPG
    bc3.JPG
    334.8 KB · Views: 256
  • bc4.JPG