Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
    Super Freak
    Feedback

Default Bat Signal and roof top 1:12

Hi All,

Batman - Bat Signal 1:12

Diorama/Display - The roof top is high density foam and I used a sharp pencil to make the brick work and roof top section. I then used a piece of sandstone and tapped over the brick work and roof to give it more realistic look. The Ladder is made using plastic rod and plastic card.

The signal is made from PVC plumbers pipe connections and plastic card and the light is a cheap book light I picked up of ebay. The glass is a piece of clear plastic and the bat logo was done by picking a logo I liked and then I traced it on the soft model plastic and cut it out.

The whole diorama/display was painted and weathered using Vallejo Paints and Pastel chalks.

Ron
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bs1.JPG   bs3.JPG   bs4.JPG   bs5.JPG   bs6.JPG  

bs7.JPG   bs8.JPG   bs9.JPG   bs10.JPG   bs11.JPG  

Bought the Hasbro Ark off bbl and got to say what a great guy fast delivery and great comms, it was a real pleasure to deal with you thanks buddy.