Flashpoint Batman with Derelict warehouse diorama 1:12

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hemble

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi All,

Flashpoint Batman and diorama

Recipe.

Hi All,

I got a Mezco Ascending Knight Batman body from a mate for free but didn't come with hands, boots, heads or equipment. There was also a tear in the chest section were he removed the bat symbol so I decided to add parts to the body and once I was done I turned him into my interpretation of a FlashPoint Batman.

Recipe - Mezco Ascending Knight Batman body and cape, the head is from a Sovereign Knight Batman, the gauntlets and boots are from Marvel's Fantastic 4 Mr Fantastic from Toybiz. The hands, batarangs, bat chest symbol and grappling hooks are from the Mezco's Ascending Knight Batman which I had as spares.

The points on the shoulders were done using plastic card then gluing them to the shoulders then gluing the cape over them. To cover the tear in the chest section I used a piece of plastic card as I thought it looked good as an extra piece of armour and the blades on the gauntlets and the sheen are was done using plastic card.

I didn't have any weapons so I made the pistols and grappling gun out of Star Wars Bandai Stormtrooper pistols and magazines and the holsters are also from the Star Wars Bandai Stormtroopers. The colour scheme for the bodysuit I got from looking on the net and looking at different variations of the FlashPoint Batman suit and then I used Vallejo Paints to paint and weather him and the equipment.

Base - the base is and wall support is high density foam and the corrugated iron walls are a clear plastic and the bolts, drain and drain pipe are plastic card, the door is balsa wood with bolts and handle are plastic card and the rollers are 1:72 scale tank wheels. The telegraph pole is balsa wood and the electrical cabinet is plastic card, the lights are small book lights and the bulb covers are from a Star Trek Enterprise nacelles.

The crate and pallets are balsa wood and the dirt is a mix of sand and dirt with paint mixed with it and the whole dio was painted and weathered using Vallejo Paints and pastel chalks.

Ron

Attachments

• bd8.JPG
    bd8.JPG
    315.5 KB · Views: 141
  • bd9.JPG
    bd9.JPG
    341.5 KB · Views: 135
  • bd10.JPG
    bd10.JPG
    335.5 KB · Views: 139
  • bd11.JPG