Medieval Batman 1:12

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hemble

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi All,

Medieval Batman, England 1468, 1:12 scale.

NOTE - I have added a picture at the end of the figure before I painted it.

Recipe.

Figure - is from coomodels and is from their Palm Empire series and the weapons and feet are real metal and the armour is a medium plastic. I added ears and bat symbol by using plastic card and then I lightly sanded the armour and then sprayed it with Rust-O-luem Matt Black.

Once the Matt Black was dry I then dry brushed the armour using Vallejo's Gun Metal. The cape was made using a piece of cloth and it was attached using super glue and 1/6 buttons and I also repainted the head and leather belt.

Base - is high density foam and I used a pencil to make the stone floor and then I used my fingers ad ripped away the edges under the stone floor. The columns were made using a cardboard tube then I glued corrugated cardboard around the tube and left it to dry.

Once the cardboard has dried I then placed newspaper in the tube and then sealed the ends using watered down spakfilla. I then glued one piece of the column to a piece of balsa wood and then covered the columns lightly with some watered down spakfilla. The soil is a mix of sand, spakfilla and brown paint and the grass tufts, grass foliage and vines are from MiniNatur.

Ron

Attachments

• mb1.JPG
    mb1.JPG
    274.4 KB · Views: 108
  • mb2.JPG
    mb2.JPG
    262.8 KB · Views: 92
  • mb4.JPG
    mb4.JPG
    265.3 KB · Views: 94
  • mb6.JPG