Dooku 1:1 lightsaber

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dark Sith

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi all,

I am looking for the most movie accurate Dooku 1:1 lightsaber. I have noticed that there are some versions out there, such as Master Replicas, EFX and Korbanth. Is the MR the best version??

I would definitely say the Master Replicas Dooku saber is your best option although it is also most likely the most expensive.

The MR Is more or less identical to the hero prop seen on screen and made from better quality materials that will last the test of time if well looked after plus it comes with a nice display and plaque :).

From memory every saber efx have made were horrible painted resin sabers that you couldn't give away just a couple of years ago. The only efx sabers worth buying are the Luke reveal and the Legend Maul saber prop replica.

Just my opinion :wave.

MR is maybe the most desirable but also the most expensive by far.

Personally i’ve got the 4 main sabers from the original trilogy from Korbanth ( Korbanth/Parks/TCSS are from the same maker) and, in a display goal, they are really awesome and accurate for the price, all metal, really heavy and well made.
My Obi Wan episode IV from them:

Dooku had 2 (different) sabers. Same saber, but a slightly different finish between AOTC and ROTS, so accuracy depends on film. MR, as mentioned, is the screen accurate model because they copied the actual props because they had the license.
If you want one that you can actually use, lights, sound, removable blade, etc., look into Saber Forge. I'll include a direct link. Sold out means it just isn't restocked yet. It will be available again.
https://saberforge.com/collections/elite-sabers/products/the-count?variant=28175340273744

I once owned the MR Dooku LE lightsaber. I still regret selling it to this day.

Still remember buying my MR Dooku for $350 lol. Good luck man. Great saber. I would’ve preferred and LE Tyrannus saber though.

Back