Hot Toys DC All Stars Event

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny Utah

I learned to hate you in the last 10 years
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hmmm....starts on March 14th.
275-1.jpg

Probably some dumb ******** like that Liberace Batman from back in the day and a few extra prototypes they have zero intention of producing.

HT probably figured that Marvel won't be doing much for a year or so, can't milk it any more so they need to go to DC...which means a large number of teasers, drawn out production schedules, then dropped lines once the next "Big Marvel event you MUST SEE, since we cram it down your throat on every media channel" happens.

HT probably figured that Marvel won't be doing much for a year or so, can't milk it any more so they need to go to DC...which means a large number of teasers, drawn out production schedules, then dropped lines once the next "Big Marvel event you MUST SEE, since we cram it down your throat on every media channel" happens.

Good point - maybe this is when Shazam will finally get revealed. I'll be done with my Shazam custom by then.

Well now, if we're going to throw out some wishlist stuff, I'd go for ANY of the (Geoff Johns run) of Justice Society of America

DIG021495_1._SX1280_QL80_TTD_.jpg

Which will never happen, but one can dream.

not going to get my hopes up. Probably going to see a bunch of already release figures, prototypes that will never see the light of day, a bunch of cosbabies stuff and those "artist interpretation" customized HT figures with weird paint schemes etc.

Would love to be proven wrong but :dunno:

The meta tags in the html state that it is a "Birds of Prey (and the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn)" event.

"The movie "Harley Quinn's Brilliant Awakening BIRDS OF PREY" Commemoration! March 14 (Sat)-May 10 (Sun) 2020 The event "DC ALL STARS" will be held at Toys Sapiens Tokyo, the flagship store for hot toys!"

So, it looks like it is most likely a reveal of figures for that movie.

Thank goodness Hot Toys is making more $250 Hooker Barbie dolls .. cuz the kids go wild for those.

Back