G.I. Joe: Classified 6" figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
G.I. Joe Classified 6 Inch Action Figure Line - HissTank.com

Sounds like the figures will be revealed at Toy Fair next month.

Wave one is reportedly

Snake Eyes x2 per case
Destro
Duke
Scarlett
Roadblock

A solid first wave though surprisingly Cobra-less with Destro technically being MARS. I?d imagine the upcoming waves will correct that balance some with Storm Shadow, Cobra Trooper, Baroness, and Cobra Commander undoubtedly close behind. Already a report of a exclusive store variant as well so I wouldn?t be surprised to see Pimp Daddy Destro this year either as that variant or at SDCC. This has been a long rumored line but thankfully the upcoming Snake Eyes film has given Hasbro enough reason to reboot the brand at retail. Hopefully they can get a 3 3/4? revival going as well, perhaps similar to the Star Wars vintage collection. A slow drip is better than no figures at that scale at least.

I?m personally excited for this line and think the 6? size might just be what this brand needs right now. 6? is King at retail right now and I?m curious to see how the larger scale will potentially give us better looking figures than the smaller size ever could. The limitation of vehicles is the one real drawback of the scale. Smaller ones will certainly happen but even medium sized vehicles would be massive risks to produce without strong support for the line. Even Star Wars couldn?t sell a 6? Tie Fighter successfully at retail. I?m not sure a Hisstank would fair well either but I?d love to see that sized vehicles happen.

Only interested as long they are ARAH 80's classic based on either the 80's Card art (would be a dream), Cartoon, or straight up recreations of the original 80's 3 3/4 line in 6" scale. I don't want interpretations or movie crap. Give us figures straight off the card!

joe-destro-v29-art.jpg

I can all but guarantee we’ll be seeing movie figures mixed in like marvel legends does. With the new Snake Eyes movie coming out, figures from that are a must and probably the only reason this line is even seeing the light of day. I would hope hasbro keeps this classical, at least at first. New looks and interpretations are inevitable after a few waves or years.

I can all but guarantee we’ll be seeing movie figures mixed in like marvel legends does. With the new Snake Eyes movie coming out, figures from that are a must and probably the only reason this line is even seeing the light of day. I would hope hasbro keeps this classical, at least at first. New looks and interpretations are inevitable after a few waves or years.

Then those are easy to skip on. No interest in any of it unless it's Classic 80's ARAH. I know alot of folks feel that way

Only interested as long they are ARAH 80's classic based on either the 80's Card art (would be a dream), Cartoon, or straight up recreations of the original 80's 3 3/4 line in 6" scale. I don't want interpretations or movie crap. Give us figures straight off the card!

View attachment 477173

I feel the same way.:flag

Yeah I'd love to see ARAH designs. I haven't bought a Joe product in over 20 years, so I'd like to get back in.

Not my favorite scale, but being a big Joe fan I am interested to see what they make, may likely pick up some if they are well done.

Looks pretty dope! Looks like they blended the v2 "knight visor" head with the Commando-esque outfit.

I wish the pants were a matte black or matched one of the other shades on the figure, looks like they're a dark gray.

If this what Hasblow is giving us in 6" ARAH (interpretations instead of Classic ARAH or Sunbow designs) then Easy pass! Money saved! I've seen customs better than this. I don't get the excitement at all. After I saw this, I felt nothing but disappointment and are not looking forward to the reveals this saturday. You look at the Artwork and it's totally not what I expected at all as it seems that this what we are getting (just more modern updates in 6" scale)

If this what Hasblow is giving us in 6" ARAH (interpretations instead of Classic ARAH or Sunbow designs) then Easy pass! Money saved! I've seen customs better than this. I don't get the excitement at all. After I saw this, I felt nothing but disappointment and are not looking forward to the reveals this saturday. You look at the Artwork and it's totally not what I expected at all as it seems that this what we are getting (just more modern updates in 6" scale)

Any custom you saw was guaranteed to cost 2-3x this price. What did you truly expect for $20?

Back