Kobe Bryant DEAD at 41

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even as a Kings fan, very very sad news to hear. Hope he is in a better place. A damn Helicopter of all things.

Damn I just woke up turned on espn and saw this.Thank you Kobe for everything and god bless your family brotha.

Absolutely unbelievable. Man life is so fragile. Guy was literally alive yesterday and then just like that in the snap of a finger, gone and now just a memory. And he undoubtedly gave Laker fans and NBA fans in general, many of them.

RIP to Kobe and the others who were also killed in the crash as reports say there were no survivors, so his wasn’t the only life that was lost and whose loved ones just had their lives changed forever today. Death doesn’t care if you’re a celebrity or not.

Man, I'm at a loss. Prayers to all nine people on that helicopter. Prayers to the Bryant family, Vanessa lost her husband and 13 year old daughter today. Devastating for her. LA will always be Kobe's town, now and forever. RIP.

Last edited:
As a lifelong Laker fan, this is just devastating to me. I grew up on 3 Laker stars...Magic, Shaq, and Kobe. Kobe the longest...watched pretty much every game he ever played in. To know his 13 year old daughter also passed is just too painful as a parent. Just a terribly tragic day. Never been so distraught over the death of someone famous. Hit way too close to home...he will be truly missed...

Back