Action Figure Your first ever Star Wars figure/s

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Prime Clone

Super Freak
Reaction score
If you remember what they were, post your first ever Star Wars action figures here!

For me it was the original Toltoys (Australia) Chewie and Artoo. Needless to say I wanted to complete the duos with Han and Threepio ASAP.

74363470_598288724270782_4325016608873496585_n.jpg

7(1).jpg

That?s awesome you remember! I probably had some before this but my earliest memory was Revenge of the Sith General Grievous with exploding chest. It was the only one I could find as a kid and I loved/hated it haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was the original C3PO Kenner figure. It was the gift in my Easter Basket. My brother got R2D2, which was smaller and not shiny gold so he felt a little short changed.

I think it was Kenner Walrusman, Death Star Droid, and the Dewback. That essentially got me into Star Wars. It was first and foremost a toyline to me as a kid.

Saw empire as a five year old and mom took me to toys r us. Got Chewbacca and bossk. Still have them.

I don't remember the exact first one I got, but some of my earliest memories are of Luke, 3PO and R2 playing with the Kenner landspeeder and a Sandperson. I also have very fond memories of the 12" Luke figure. I took that on holidays with me and I remember nearly loosing his lighsaber multiple times. Ironically I had that lightsaber years after I "lost" the figure itself.

My earliest memories are of 3.75" Kenner Chewbacca, Luke and Leia (this was the 70s right after Star Wars came out) ... but I feel like it was actually Luke and Leia. I have a memory of placing them in the open cargo hold of a NASA shuttle replica and flying them around. I would have been ... 5 years old maybe?

I believe I got several Kenner 3.75" figures when they first released. I remember Luke, Vader, Han, Chewie, 3PO, and R2 were my first ever. I also remember my first vehicle was the Millennium Falcon. I got it and X-Wing Luke for the first Christmas after they released. The Kenner Vader was my first 12" figure I ever got since I won it from a contest at my local mall.

'77 Kenner Darth Vader. I pestered my mother for days after the movie came out. She begrudgingly bought one for me at Simpson Sears for $1.99.

i remember seeing a commercial for a mail away and couldn't find a pen fast enough to write down all the info fast enough...................but i did...............begged mom to spend whatever it was................$15 maybe...............mailed that check off................boom...........(NOT MY PIC)lrg-loose-front.jpg
so awesome........................damn i'm old......:slap

:lol

A birthday gift for my 5 years old nephew and his first SW toy: ROTJ Luke (or how to introduce your family to the greatness of SW)

Luke rage.jpg

Back