• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys War Machine Mark IV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TakaraJin

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Tough decision for me to let this go but I may be slowly moving into 1/18 Diecast cars.

This is the sideshow exclusive.
- Mint, no defects. Took it out of the box and inspected the joints to make sure it’s not loose.
- As usual, all accessories are included.
- Brown Shipper box included.
- Ships USPS Priority with signature confirmation.

Asking price is very reasonable. $375 which includes shipping and all fees to US Address only. Buy with confidence, it?s a great deal.

Attachments

• 3D2B2250-8487-4921-9AC6-3CD5A63AFAB0.jpeg
    3D2B2250-8487-4921-9AC6-3CD5A63AFAB0.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 93
  • EC4667D9-9E8F-45C6-AFDC-1DC8F048214E.jpeg
    EC4667D9-9E8F-45C6-AFDC-1DC8F048214E.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 91
Last edited:
Tough decision for me to let this go but I may be slowly moving into 1/18 Diecast cars.

This is the sideshow exclusive.
- Mint, no defects. Took it out of the box and inspected the joints to make sure it?s not lose
- As usual, all accessories are included.
- Brown Shipper box included.
- Ships USPS Priority with signature confirmation.

Asking price is very reasonable. $375 which includes shipping and all fees to US Address only. Buy with confidence, it?s a great deal.
Wow I would jump but I just promised to help my buddy fix his roof. Gl with selling brother!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back