1/6 The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale Incinerator Stormtrooper Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MedievaL

Super Freak
Reaction score
Specialized stormtroopers of the Empire, Incinerator Stormtroopers wield flamethrowers and are equipped with heat-resistant armor. In The Mandalorian, Moff Gideon commands this dangerous soldier to flush out the Mandalorian and his friends from the cantina with devastating power.

Further expanding the collectible series of the highly acclaimed, The Mandalorian, Hot Toys is pleased to introduce the new 1/6th scale Incinerator Stormtrooper collectible figure based on the first-ever live action Star Wars series!

The highly-accurate collectible figure is specially crafted based on the appearance of Incinerator Stormtrooper from the show. It features highly detailed helmet and armor, skillfully applied weathering effects, the trooper?s signature flamethrower weapon, and a figure base!

The Incinerator Stormtrooper will be a great additional for your Star Wars collection!

#HotToys #Collectibles #SixthScale #Lucasfilm #StarWars #TheMandalorian #IncineratorStormtrooper

IMG_4108.jpg
IMG_4109.jpg
IMG_4110.jpg
IMG_4111.jpg
IMG_4112.jpg

And there he is. Why this guy goes up immediately but Death Star Trooper appears in shows 15 times but was never preordered.

I love the incinerator equipment, but the decal design is fugly imo. An even less appealing PT Shocktrooper. I was one of the suckers who bought the TFA Flametrooper, Hot Toys ain't gettin me again with that trick!

Is it the same backpack and flame gag as Flametrooper?

Wasn't the actual character a lot stockier than this slim trooper?

Cool fire trooper with fire gimmick! I fell for it once, not again! At lease the TFA Flametrooper was a completely unique design, even compared to other FO troopers.

My prediction is this will PO in low numbers (along with the Remnant Trooper) signalling to Hot Toys that interest in the Mandalorian is low so we don't get any more figures that people would actually buy as opposed to taking the hint we don't want more lazy repaints at $200+

My prediction is this will PO in low numbers (along with the Remnant Trooper) signalling to Hot Toys that interest in the Mandalorian is low so we don't get any more figures that people would actually buy as opposed to taking the hint we don't want more lazy repaints at $200+

I doubt they're that stupid, especially considering the Heavy Mando, Mando himself and IG-11 orders are probably through the roof.

Only thing that would be through the roof is likely Baby Yoda.

Mando and others have probably sold moderately well. Better than the ST though. Seen anything new from that movie? :lol

My budget will be non-existent over the next few years of releases, so I'll have to likely tap out of these extras. If that wasn't the case, I'd be 100% in on the Mando line, this included. I really like the look. Mando and IG are mandatory, maybe on the Heavy if I find a way to swing it, but I can only hope these troops hang around for a while.

Damn, should?ve been a death trooper reissue but I do like this. I only have the ROTJ trooper and want a lot more so this will do nicely along with the Remnant

People seem to be foaming at the mouth for Mando stuff, The main Mando himself has got to be a big seller at the very least.

What people, the people here? I don't know, I hear people saying "I'm waiting for Beskar version" or another version. The variants will definitely split the popularity of a single figure.

I'll buy one, still don't know which one yet. And with HT release timing, I probably just wait for Season Two before I buy any Mando... like Iron Man movies, he's likely going to have another 3 looks in S2.

I enjoy the show but I'm not buying every Mando... hopefully the best is yet to come.

So far, out of the 5 offerings from Mando, I am not buying anything. No IG-11, no trooper, no incinerator, no Mando, no Heavy.

What I might buy: Nolte, Beskar Mando, Baby Yoda, Moff Gideon (S2)

I hope SW is going to sell and I will get one (maybe two)of these. That said, when was the last time we had a week of sellout on a SW figure? Not sure we can point to a recent example. I do hope that Mando brings along a lot more fans old and young.

Back