Action Figure Asmus Toys: Devil May Cry 5 Dante

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kaldas

Super Freak
Reaction score
"One more round... It's like I'm back on Mallet Island."

Asmus Toys is proudly to present you Dante from the best action game of 2019 Devil May Cry 5.

Highly articulated figure down to the finest detail of likeness and accuracy, our design team has given all the skills and tricks we have into this piece of art that has been prepared over a year.

This is the Dante figure you cannot miss out.

The DMC 5 Dante comes in two versions. A standard edition and a Luxury Edition. In standard edition you will be getting Dante's guns (Ebony & Ivory), and his famous sword Rebellion, also, the Devil Sword of Dante.

For the Luxury Edition, there will be a full set of Balrog armors and the gigantic Devil Sword of Sparada.

If you choose to shop at www.store.asmustoys.com, we also offer an Online Store Exclusive item, the weapon King Cerberus.

Here are the pre-order link for :

Standard Edition: https://store.asmustoys.com/product...Nly2RTop6mjaV174sE9UHzmUSVvnc-ZUPdYbMELUbOgC4

Luxury Edition: https://store.asmustoys.com/product...9CNRuSo4QrIPQPplZaB6Y9s7RVEFZSBGLqlVXBe2Zt4kU

Estimate shipping date is June 2020.
Order now, and let the demon hunting begins !

Standard Edition:
DT5Family.jpg

DT5000a.jpg

DT5001b.jpg

DT5002a.jpg

DT5003a.jpg

DT5004a.jpg

DT5005b.jpg

DT5007a.jpg

DT5010a.jpg

DT5009a.jpg

DT5008a.jpg

DTEXa01.jpg

DTEXb.jpg

DTEXc1.jpg

Luxury Edition:
DT5LUX%E5%85%A8%E5%AE%B6%E7%A6%8F.jpg

DT5LX001a.jpg

DT5LX006a.jpg

DT5LX003a.jpg

DT5LX004a.jpg

DT5LX005a.jpg

DT5LX002a.jpg

Wow, seems like the updates for this have been fast! Weren't folks pointing out the shirt and belt buckle colors just yesterday? lol

Put in my order for the Luxury edition anyways!

Although there are still problems with the muscle body this time around,
This dante is a very nice and must-have item.

You did a great job, Asmus. :)

I definitely hope BBTS gets them in. I'm still PO the Luxury on their site.

It's a good figure. But Asmus, I hope you're reading this. You have to work on those writings, proofread it. Make someone check it before released the posters. There's some typo in them. Like 'exchamgeable' and 'Rebellon', isn't it Rebellion? It's your company and brand image. Don't be like those bad 3rd parties who didn't know how to spell. You have to be one of the cool ones. :D

Too many good releases can't afford em all! I wonder if asmus will do the alt colors as event exclusives.

Finally was able to PO the Luxury edition of Dante, I'm excited for this figure and thought there was no reasonable way of getting him with just the standard. It would be cool if he came with the coyote A shotgun. Might even be good to get Kalina Ann separately on ebay to use on Dante if you don't own the previous figures from dmc3.

Does anyone knwo if:
- KGHobby
- Giantoy
- One Sixth Kit
- TNS Figures

will be carrying this PO ?

----UPDATE----

I added more pics in the first post.

Does anyone knwo if:
- KGHobby
- Giantoy
- One Sixth Kit
- TNS Figures

will be carrying this PO ?

----UPDATE----

I added more pics in the first post.
I've checked and haven't seen anything. I imagine it would go up at BBTS also since all of their DMC figures have been on there but not this Dante which is strange.

It'll eventually go up for PO on those sites. But I urge those that are impatient to PO from asmus directly. They get their stock first before other online vendors. I remember when DMC4 Dante released, everyone that didn't get theirs from asmus received their dante months later. I don't know the situation with the DMC3 figures...but I always PO direct from asmus regardless.

It'll eventually go up for PO on those sites. But I urge those that are impatient to PO from asmus directly. They get their stock first before other online vendors. I remember when DMC4 Dante released, everyone that didn't get theirs from asmus received their dante months later. I don't know the situation with the DMC3 figures...but I always PO direct from asmus regardless.
For this release you should get it on Asmus site. Who wants to miss out on King Cerberus for an exclusive.

For this release you should get it on Asmus site. Who wants to miss out on King Cerberus for an exclusive.

I thought Asmus is sending the packages from the US but now i read "Shipment will be made via Chunghwa Post"

Chunghwa Post -> so Taiwan

That's good information beacuse buying from US i have to pay additional 23% value of the packages (fees).

I thought Asmus is sending the packages from the US but now i read "Shipment will be made via Chunghwa Post"

Chunghwa Post -> so Taiwan

That's good information beacuse buying from US i have to pay additional 23% value of the packages (fees).
Yeah it's definitely better to just get it direct from Asmus. Had a talk with them and asked about why it didn't go up on other sites yet, they said because they get their shipment first and that Dante will release sooner then June. So we'll see what happens. I'm glad I was able to PO him now all I need is Vergil from 5 and I'm good.

Back