Batman: Arkham Knight - Batman Beyond

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

i3link786

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
15F7921C-B481-4804-BE8E-114B31860EC2.jpeg

Wow, unexpected but awesome looking!

Call me crazy but this was easily in the top 5 of my hypothetical HT wishlist. I don?t usually do day 1 orders since they make so many, but might be too excited to wait.

Funny to think this DLC game suit will technically have 2 different representations in HT format, since they did the Futura recolor of the AK suit. Glad I did not jump for it then.

Based on the Secret Base price, he?ll be $282 at Sideshow.

Was not expecting this as I thought that their Futura Batman was there way to give us this, but yeah I'm 100% in for this.

This is a big middle finger to everyone who bought the Futura Knight release. :lol

I hope Batgirl is announced soon. More of the Arkham rogue’s gallery would be great.

This is a big middle finger to everyone who bought the Futura Knight release. :lol

I hope Batgirl is announced soon. More of the Arkham rogue’s gallery would be great.

Why is it a big middle finger? Theyre different suits...

Its like saying releasing Concept Wonder Woman is a big middle finger to those who bought the regular Wonder Women....wtf?

Really hope they give me Batman Noel or the Arkham City V2 suit like at the beginning of the game. And then after that some Villains and his Sidekicks.

Why is it a big middle finger? Theyre different suits...

Its like saying releasing Concept Wonder Woman is a big middle finger to those who bought the regular Wonder Women....wtf?

Because the Futura suit was obviously inspired by the Beyond suit from Arkham Knight, down to the matte black faceplates. I remember a few people buying it because it was the “closest” we’d get to the real Beyond suit, now the real thing is here and I can’t help but wonder how they feel.

Concept Wonder Woman is just a comic inspired repaint, it wasn’t a complete retooling offered a year after people already bought a lazy repaint.

Last edited:
Because the Futura suit was obviously inspired by the Beyond suit from Arkham Knight, down to the matte black faceplates. I remember a few people buying it because it was the “closest” we’d get to the real Beyond suit, now it’s here.

Thats more a buyer's claim/speculation that it was the "closest".

Looks like they flipped themselves off with assumptions...

Wow, unexpected but definitely getting! First Hot Toys prototype I've been excited by in quite a while. Looks like a shrunken down version of the amazing Prime 1 statue.

Could Hot Toys use this Arkham licence to do skins from the game such as Batman Noel, The Dark Knight Returns Batman the same way Prime 1 have?

Now that the HT Arkham line consists of 4 Batman variations and 3 villains, it almost seems more likely they just give us more skins from the game instead of other characters. Which, although the villains and sidekicks would be welcome, would be neat to see as well.

Kudos to those who are excited about this release. Overall I?m happy for another DC release, though I would have preferred Batgirl who has been on display at conventions. Or another villain. Almost makes you wonder what is the point of showing things at the cons if HT is going to release something else from the license

While I'm sure it's game accurate, it looks a bit busy. I'm sure HT was looking for a Batman to do since the next movie is a ways off.

With the recent latest tease of the new Arkham game and now this, I have a good feeling about this year for Arkham stuff!

Back